i k n o w

I KNOW

jj.

"And that's why I think you should tell him and not be a giant fucking pussy."

Jeongguk and Seokjin sighed in unison after the long, long lection Jimin received from Namjoon on whether he should tell Yoongi about his feelings or not.

And Namjoon was very right. He was a pretty smart boy. He knew what he was talking about. But he also has the annoying habit of giving way too much information to the point you're overwhelmed. And doesn't realize it.

"Thank you, Joonie," Jimin muttered and rubbed his face.

Jin smiled and leaned to kiss Namjoon on the cheek.

"You give good advices, baby."

The boy blushed and held Seokjin's hand.

Jeongguk looked at the happy couple in front of him and smiled lightly.

The four boys were currently at Jin's house. It was Saturday, so they could spent the whole day just laying around and chatting. But after seven hours straight together, things were getting a bit boring. Jeongguk, on the other hand, instead of getting annoyed with his friends, was searching for a way to make things interesting again. And he quickly found it.

"Hey, how about we go to get drinks or something?" the boy suggested.

Namjoon bit his lip and looked at Jin. Jimin got up excitedly.

"Yeah, lets do that!"

Jin shook his head.

"We can have drinks here. Last time, I had to pick up all of you from that stupid gay bar you went to. I'm not going through this again," he said and gave everyone a weary glance.

Jimin whined and sat back on the couch. Namjoon and Jeongguk just nodded.

"And if someone throws up anywhere else beside the toilet, I'm going to beat his ass. Got it?" Jin crossed his arms.

Everyone immediately looked at Jimin. The boy sighed.

"It was one time and at least I didn't mess up the floor." he groaned.

"Yes, but my mom found vomit in the vase. A week later," Jin clenched his teeth.

Jeongguk and Namjoon bursted out laughing and started picking on Jimin, while Jin was getting them drinks.

"Can I call Taehyung, so he can come, too?" Jeongguk asked after a few minutes.

Jin just came back with a bottle of wine and four glasses. The boy was quiet for a while, but then nodded at Jeongguk. Jimin gave him a concerned look, but didn't say anything.

Jeongguk got up and went in hallway. He quickly dialed Taehyung and waited.

"Hey, Tae," he said when the boy finally picked up, " Um, me, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin are having a few drinks at Jin's house. Wanna stop by?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'll be there in a few." Taehyung hung up.

Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders and went back in the living room.

"What do you mean 'no shots'?" Jimin whined and looked at Jin.

"Just drink and shut up. We are having a nice and calm night, just a few glasses of wine. And no shots," Jin hissed and took a sip.

"Namjoon?" Jimin pouted and looked at him.

"He is right." the boy said and stroked Jin's cheek.

Jeongguk grinned at the three and took one of the glasses.

-

After an hour, Taehyung arrived. Jin opened the door, welcomed him and gave him a glass. The others were acting surprisingly friendly and Gukie was thankful for that. He didn't want Tae to feel weird.

Glass after glass, joke after joke and soon it was past midnight. The laughter was getting louder, the stories crazier and the barriers between the five boys - less. It was one of those nights that randomly pop up in your head when you're forty, bald, with two kids and a job that you hate. It's just a reminder how careless and free you were.

But Jeongguk was seventeen. He was way too young to think about this right now, right here.

Namjoon and Jin went on the balcony to look at the starts. Jimin was throwing up at the bathroom (hopefully). Jeongguk and Taehyung were left alone. And drunk. But they weren't saying a word. Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately), the next two sips of wine gave Gukie the bravery he needed to start talking.

"You're so weird sometimes, Taehyung. You know that?" he looked at him and laughed.

Tae tilted his head.

"Yeah, probably. But I like it. It's pretty funny watching the rest of you, plain and basic dickheads," he replied and got closer to the boy.

"I think I'm in love with you," Jeongguk randomly blurted out and picked his glass up.

"I know."

And Taehyung leaned in to steal a kiss none of them would remember in the morning.