d a n c e

DANCE

jj.

The first thing that Jeongguk saw when he woke up was a white ceiling and a bright light. The boy turned his head around and groaned - he had an awful headache. Pain was bouncing in his skull and it felt like sharp claws were taking the skin off his temples.

Jeongguk closed his eyes again and stayed like that for a few minutes or maybe hours, until he heard a familiar voice.

"Baby, how are you feeling?"

It was Taehyung. Of course.

Gukie opened his eyes and looked at him.

"I think my head is about to explode," he managed to mumble, "Why am I here?"

Taehyung sighed, "That's why you shouldn't fight the older students,"

Jeongguk immediately understood.

"Ah, so that cunt Yoongi knocked me out. Wonderful. Love it when that happens," the boy looked around.

Just as he thought, he was in the nurse's school office, laying down in a bed. Taehyung was sitting on a chair in front of him and they were alone.

"Tell me, from one to ten, how bad do I look?" Jeongguk asked and tried to smile.

Taehyung laughed.

"You don't look bad at all. Your eye is a bit blueish and you have a few small wounds, but otherwise, you're fine, baby," the boy replied and leaned in to peck Jeongguk on the cheek.

But that wasn't what Jeongguk needed right now.

"Tae," he said and locked eyes with his, "Kiss me."

It looked like Taehyung was just waiting for these words. He immediately connected his lips with Jeongguk's, drawing him into a completely devouring kiss with the taste of blood and mint. It was somehow desperate, it was fast and it was breath taking. Taehyung's fingers stroked Gukie's cheek and pulled him even closer.

The black haired boy was surprised - he never had expected such passion from Taehyung.

And this time their kisses weren't music or butterflies - they were a steamy dance, dripping champagne and flames. Red silk, diamonds, madness and need all collided in one.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?" he whispered against Jeongguk's lips, "Do you have any idea what is it like to find your lover bleeding on the ground?"

With those words, Taehyung climbed over Jeongguk on the bed. The boy under him was breathing heavily. He leaned in and left a few kisses on his neck, causing him to let out a whimper.

"Don't ever do that again, baby. Promise me you won't," Taehyung's voice was weak and he looked straight into Jeongguk's eyes.

"I promise," the boy answered and pulled him in a fiery dance again.

And they would probably go further, if the nurse didn't walk in the room. She gasped and put hands on her hips. The two boys froze.

"Nope, darlings, you ain't doing this right here, right now. Get out, your boyfriend needs to rest," she said and shooed Taehyung out of the room (but not before he stole another kiss from Jeongguk).

-

After an hour, Taehyung picked up Jeongguk from the nurse's office, so he could walk him home. The weather was a bit cold and the chocolate haired boy insisted on giving his jacket to Jeongguk.

"Hey, Tae, can I ask you something?" he began.

While Gukie was still at the office, he thought a lot about their last kisses and how full of passion and hunger they were. Jeongguk had never felt lust towards Taehyung before - not until those few minutes on the bed.

And that kinda scared Jeongguk. He didn't quite know why.

Maybe because this was brand new to him.

Or maybe because Taehyung might not feel the same.

"What is it, baby?" he answered and intertwined his fingers with Jeongguk's.

"This may sound a bit weird, but... Do you want me? Like, in a you-know-what way," Jeongguk said and blushed dark red right after the words left his mouth, immediately regretting everything.

Taehyung just grinned.

"Well, it would be a little awkward if I didn't, since we are a thing," the chocolate haired boy replied and winked.

"Oh. Wanna come over then?" Jeongguk blurted out and once again sunk in the regret of his own words.

"You're cute, baby," Taehyung bursted out in laughter.

When they got to Jeongguk's house, he leaned in and gave the boy another passionate kiss.

"Tomorrow, I'm having you all for myself, okay?" Tae said and Jeongguk nodded.

Taehyung already had him all for himself.

And he forever will.