b r e a k

BREAK

jj.

The next day at school, Jeongguk was more than happy and relieved to see Jimin in the lunch break. He decided not to bring it up and ask why they didn't go home together yesterday.

The boys got themselves food and sat in the yard, watching the younger students running around and playing football.

It was a thing they usually did, but this time Jimin was acting weird - he seemed nervous, constantly looked over his shoulder and was very quiet, compared to his usual behavior.

"Hyung, what is going on? You aren't shedding a word about your walk around here with Yoongi. Is everything alright?" Jeongguk finally asked and took a big bite from the sandwich he got.

Jimin sighed and ruffled his hair, not meeting his eyes with the other boy's.

"Eh, nothing much, we hooked up."

Jeongguk almost choked on his food.

"You what!?" he yelled with full mouth.

Jimin forced a light smile.

"It's not a big deal. He wasn't looking for a relationship."

The younger boy tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

His hyung took a deep breath and looked down.

"N-Nothing. There was only one thing Min Yoongi wanted to do - get in my pants. And he did. Hope he is h-happy with himself," tears formed in the corners of Jimin's eyes, which he quickly wiped away and sniffled.

Jeongguk felt anger spreading through his whole body. He got up and wrapped his arms around the older boy, who started sobbing in his shoulder.

"Tell me everything, hyung."

Apparently, Yoongi seemed pretty nice and with absolutely pure intentions at first. They were walking around the town and talking about random stuff. Everything was perfect - from the moment he took off Jimin's pants and planted soft kisses on his thighs to when he left him panting on the white sheets of his bed.

But then Yoongi told him something Jimin still remembered word by word.

I don't want you to think that something more serious is gonna happen between us. We both had fun, but now we won't talk again, alright, buddy?

And the boy was devastated.

His cheeks were wet and his eyes red from all the tears. The body Yoongi had touched with such passion last night was shaking in Jeongguk's arms.

"Hyung, we are gonna beat his ass. You'll see. Everything will be alright," the black haired boy whispered many more soothing words, trying not to get up and give Min Yoongi exactly what he deserved right now.

"He broke everything, Gukie," Jimin cried out, "He broke it all."

-

Jeongguk expected to calm down by the end of the day, but that didn't happen. Jimin told him he was gonna go home alone today - he needed a little time to think.

And the younger boy decided to talk with Namjoon and Jin.

He told them the whole story, knowing that Jimin wouldn't be mad - actually the opposite, he'd be relieved that someone else explained everything instead of him.

At the end, Jin was with his mouth wide open and Namjoon was frowning. They looked at each other and shook their heads lightly.

"I'm so sorry, Jeongguk," Namjoon sighed after a while, "I'm so, so sorry."

The young boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh, w-what do you mean?"

Jin swallowed.

"Me and Joonie talked Yoongi into sleeping with Jimin. We thought that was all he wanted. If we only knew Jimin liked him that much..." he quietly said and looked down.

Jeongguk's body filled with anger again.

"Do you even fucking know Jimin at all? He isn't just some horny fucking teen, walking around and looking for a dick to ride. You are so goddamn stupid," the black haired boy snarled and got up, trying not to hit something.

"Gukie, we are so sorry. We didn't know-"

"You, Namjoon, even tried to make him tell Yoongi about his crush! And now, because the two of you, my best friend is with a broken heart!" Jeongguk was yelling with clenched fists.

Namjoon and Jin just stared at him with eyes wide open.

"Don't just fucking look at me! Your asses better go and apologize to Jimin." the boy hissed.

The two boys took the opportunity to get away from Jeongguk and got up.

Before walking away, Jin turned around one last time and sighed.

"I said we are so sor-"

"Just fucking go, I don't wanna see you." Jeongguk growled.

When they finally left, Gukie turned back to the school.

Because Min Yoongi sure as hell was paying for breaking his best friend's heart.