k i s s

KISS

jj.

The morning had a wet start for Jeongguk. Apparently, last night he fell asleep in Taehyung's arms on the couch. Which was nice.

But what wasn't nice was the bucket of ice cold water thrown at his face to tear him apart from the roots of his dreams (that involved mainly red wine, brown hair and soft lips).

"Get up, sleepy head, my mom's gonna be here in five minutes," Jin said and walked away with the bucket.

Jeongguk looked up to see if Taehyung is awake and found him with his eyes wide open, following how the water streamed down from Gukie's bangs and then fell in his eyes.

The black haired boy cleared his throat and got up. Taehyung just kept looking at him with interest and a little confusion.

Namjoon walked in the living room with a little grin on his face.

"Guys, Jimin fell asleep in the toilet," he announced and crossed arms in front of his chest.

Jeongguk clicked his tongue.

"So?" he asked.

"I took some pretty good photos I can use to blackmail him." Namjoon said, like it's obvious.

Taehyung just sighed and got up. He stretched his arms, smiled at Jeongguk and ran away from the room. A second after, the confused boys heard a loud bang from Jin's front door and Taehyung was gone.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jeongguk.

"Does he normally do this?" he questioned.

Jeongguk just shrugged his shoulders and sat on the couch, "Yeah, don't mind him."

"Dude, that was some Naruto shit." Namjoon exclaimed with wide open eyes.

Jeongguk bursted out laughing.

"What? Why?"

The older one headed towards the kitchen.

"You saw how fast he ran? Such a weirdo..." Jeongguk heard him mumbling and just shook his head.

-

Jeongguk and Jimin were having a pretty lazy Sunday. At first, they planned to do their homework together and then go for a walk around the town, but just ended up laying on the grass in one of the parks, talking nonsense.

"And that's why I think you should fight anyone who disrespects owls. I mean, they're so magnetic and majestic, you know?" Jimin just finished a short rant about his favorite birds.

Jeongguk nodded thoughtfully.

"Hyung, I think you have problems. You just took five minutes of your life being angry about people who don't like owls."

Jimin groaned and sat up, "Well, it's quite of a frustration, how can I not talk about it?" he defended himself.

Jeongguk clicked his tongue.

"You're so weird, I swear, hyung," the boy laughed and played with the patch of grass next to him.

Bing.

Jeongguk heard the notification sound from his phone. With a sigh, he picked it up and unlocked it, opening his messages.

Taehyung: meet me at the school rooftop. now.

Jeongguk raised his brow and immediately got up. Jimin looked at him with confusion.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Jeongguk picked up his bag.

"I have to meet Taehyung," the boy replied, "He texted me."

Jimin rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. He kept quiet for a while and then just said 'goodbye' and that he will see him tomorrow. Jeongguk nodded and turned around.

-

After fifteen minutes, Jeongguk was on the rooftop, out of breath, but excited. His eyes searched for Taehyung and quickly found him - he was sitting down with his typical blank expression, staring at the distance.

Jeongguk made a few steps towards him. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the black haired boy. The edges of his lips curled up in a crooked smile.

"Thank you for coming so fast, Gukie," Taehyung said, as he stood up.

Jeongguk nodded.

"But what did you bring me here for?" he asked and tilted his head.

Taehyung's smile grew, as he chuckled secretively.

"To show you something."

Jeongguk raised a brow with interest.

Taehyung got closer to him and put his hand on his cheek, caressing it. Jeongguk widened his eyes with surprise.

"I'm gonna show you crushing sadness, anger and desperation," he whispered and looked straight into Jeongguk's eyes.

Though the chocolate haired boy's words were cold, his voice was sweet and stilted.

"I don't understand." Jeongguk was in deep confusion.

"I know."

And Taehyung leaned in to steal a kiss both of them would remember until the end of time.