but can i make you feel alive when you're dead

"Young Blood - The Naked and Famous"

{Bonnie's POV}

I slowly opened my eyes. A bullet of pain shot through my head. Hangover. Great. I had fallen asleep talking to Elena and Damon last night and we all managed to pass out in the same bed. Fully clothed, may I add. Rubbing my eyes of all need for more sleep, I realised someone was leaning against the door way. It took a second for my eyes to focus as I stood up, I brought my attention back to the door as I heard the figure speak.

"Please, don't tell me you all had a freaky threesome last night, and didn't invite me." It was Kol. He had the classic Mikaelson smirk plastered on his face and his arms were folded over his chest.
"Kol, sweetie, you do realise not everyone's mind is constantly on sex, unlike you." I strolled past him, in desperate need for coffee, before he grabbed my hand and pulled me to face him.
"Don't patronise me Little Witch. I'm at least 100 times your age."
"Oh right, I forgot you were an old man since you act like a pre-pubescent teen." I mirrored his smirk and glared right into his eyes.

"Oh god, would you two please stop with your twisted flirting. I feel slightly ill and vampires can't feel ill. You guys are just special." Damon spat, attempting to wake Elena up. Scoffing I headed downstairs, Kol hot on my tail.

As we reached the kitchen I grabbed a cup of coffee and spun around to him.
"Is there any reason you're following me? Shouldn't you be either jerking off, treating your teen acne or cleaning your braces?" I mock, continuing the puberty joke.
"If I didn't like you, I would've broken your neck by now." He simply states, winking and walking into the living room to grab a beer. I slowly walk after him.
"Kol? Isn't it a bit early to be day drinking?" I look at the time on my phone. "It is only 11." Warning him I take the beer out of his hands. He immediately snatches it back.
"I think I need to prepare for tonight, plus I don't think I can deal with anymore of your puberty puns." He jokes, cupping my cheeks before giving me a sarcastic smile. He was never going to hear the end of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Caroline's POV}

Considering Katherine won't let us leave the house, I spent my day trying hard to avoid Klaus, not knowing what to say about last night. That was until now.

"My lovely friends!" Katherine shouts through the house, making sure we all hear. We all trudge towards where she stands on the stairs. "Are you guys ready for tonight's challenge?" A mutual grunt comes from everyone's mouths and Kol passes round a bourbon, knowing we'll all need it sooner or later. "It's called: Sip or Strip. Basically we spin a bottle to choose two people, then we flip a coin. Heads is sip. Tails is strip. Then if you get sip, we flip the coin again. Heads: you take a shot. Tails: you blood share." She smirks as the whole group begins to complain.
"That's utterly ridiculous. You can't expect me to blood share with the bloody Bennet witch." Rebekah cries throwing her hands up in the air.
"Better wish for heads then." Katherine shouts, leading us all through to where we played last night.
"Here goes nothing." I mumble. "I'll grab the vodka and empty beer bottle." I volunteer, heading to the kitchen. To be honest, I just wanted to clear my head.

Ok, Caroline. Don't get too drunk tonight. Don't blood share with Katherine. And damn it I should've worn more clothes today.
I look down at my floral playsuit, realising my mistake. Carefully, I hurried back to the group, balancing all the drinks and cups in my hands. "I could only find the big shot glasses." I announce looking up. Great. The space they saved me was next to Klaus. Caroline, we don't want a repeat of last night.
I placed everything on the coffee table in front of us and fell back next to Klaus, avoiding his gaze.
"Alright." Kol yelled "Let's do this."