where electric shocks travel through veins like trains on a track

The Weeknd - Drunk In Love

"Baby, I want you."

~

I crushed my lips onto his straight away and he responded by running his hands down to my waist. The area tingled where he gripped my waist, slightly too tight. He tightened his grip and we moved to lean against the wall. He pressed me against it with the perfect amount of force. I pulled his blazer off, hoping to send a message and he pulled us onto the bed.

"Don't you think this would be a lot easier without this giant dress in the way." I muttered as his kisses travelled down to my jawline, continued along my neck and rested on my collar bones.
I flipped over and he sent kisses along my back, while undoing my dress, leaving me breathless. I stood up, slipped out of it and pushed him against the wardrobe.

I continued to rip his shirt off and sent his kisses down his chest and towards his belt. Before I could, he picked me up and switched places so I was against the wall. My body was full of adrenaline. He crushed his lips back onto mine and ran his hands along my thighs. Our lips moved in sync with each other until he continued placing little kisses along my neck, which I assumed were leaving marks.

I pushed him back onto the bed so I was on top, straddling him. I ran my hands through his hair as I pressed my lips back onto his. With each kiss I felt little electric shocks through my whole body and I heard him let out a small moan. Smiling, I brought my hands down to undo his belt. Then he stopped me and flipped me over so he was on top.
"As much as I want to do this right now. I want to save it. I want it to be special the first time, love. Since you are so special to me." He whispered into my ear and I understood, we sat up and he planted a small kiss on my cheek. I smiled and got under the covers, then I motioned for him to come under as well.

After he slipped under I interlocked our fingers and leant on his shoulder.
"I understand and I agree. I want it to be special. Like when we're staying in a hotel in Paris or South Africa." I giggle.
"Or in the romantic world of Disney." He mocked me and our legs intertwined.

I felt his arm slip under my head as I snuggled into his side. I took in his scent and the way he breathed. I was just happy to be in this position. In bed with Klaus just welling in each others company.
Slowly, I fell asleep in his protective arms. I felt safe but could still feel the tiny electric shocks travel between our bodies, which were tangled like strings.

~
A/N
Double update because you guys deserve it, for getting me over 100 reads in 36 hours?? That's so crazy, plus I couldn't leave you hanging like that. Also, sorry this chapter is so short but I wanted this passage to be separate from any others. But who's happy? Obviously it's not all going to be sunshine and rainbows now.

Continue to like and comment, I'm so happy with the feedback this book is getting. Also, always feel free to message me, I love talking to people.

All my love - A <3