First day

It was the first day you have been to public school, you were in grade 12. You were extremely nervous to go to the high school with many courses, but you needed science course and math courses for you to get into the university that you wanted to get into, you were extremely smart. They had to give you the best science and math teachers, so they have you Mr.Fishbach For all of your science classes. You had all science courses in first semester, and two in second semester, along with two math classes. So Mr.Fishbach only had you for first semester it seemed.

~~Start of school~~

I walked into the giant school, filled with anxiety, but I guess this was for the best. I needed to get into the university of my dreams. It would get me the job I want the most, to be a great scientist. So most of my courses were science, but I was too smart for normal science courses. I started to walk around to find Mr.Fishbach's classroom. After a while I found it and walked in. He looked at me and smiled. "You must be (y/n), I heard that you needed a smart science and math teacher, we still are finding your math teacher... So I may be your math teacher too!" He said.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I have not felt like this towards a guy before... This was not the butterflies you get from Anxiety, it was making me want to be in class, this school, this room way more already. But why?? I thought to myself for a bit, until I was brought back to focus by my teacher snapping his fingers in front of me. He smiled again, "are you ok my dear?" He said so suddly.

I melted at the sound of his voice. Then my thoughts got interrupted by the bell. I sat down, and he started to talk. He could tell I was distracted with something. He snapped his fingers in front of me once again. I came back from my day dream, looking up to see him starring down at me. I blushed, it was awkward. He smiled once again, "you missed out on my intro, heh, my name is Mr.Fishbach, but since I'm your only teacher so far, you can call me, Mark."

I smiled and nodded, he then walked back to the board. He smacked his ruler on the desk, making me jump. "What is your problem?, why are you so distracted?" He said in an irritated tone.

I looked up, "I'm sorry Mark, I-I m-mean sir!, I'm new to the whole classroom thing, I have never had a crush on a guy either... I don't know what I feel right now.." I said as awkward as I could.

He walked up to me, "your 17 or 18?" He asked.

I replied, "18, sir.."

Mark glanced down at me, "call me Mark I said" he mentioned in a strict tone.

I nodded, "I am 22, (y/n)" he said slamming his fist into my desk.

I jumped in fear, he seemed a bit strict, but I kinda liked it. I was looking around the classroom, but then all of a sudden my face was turned and a pair of soft lips were against mine. My eyes were wide open, my eyes not focused on what was in front of me, they came into focus. I looked and seen Marks face close to mine and I looked downwards, to see his lips against mine.

End of chapter

Hey thanks guys for reading this. It is stopping with a cliffhanger in a sense, please do vote if you liked it, leave feed back because it will help a lot, ask questions and I will try to answer them, and please leave suggestions for future chapters! Thank you and please check out my other fan fictions!
~Crystella~