I got to win!

I knew I just got screwed over, Mark walking towards me. I had to think fast, so I decided to run. That idea didn't work out too great because I ran right into Mark... He started to laugh, I thought I could shove him At the least.... I was in the ground, with mark looking down at me.

"What made you think that running into me, was a smart idea?" Mark remarked.

"I thought you would move... " I shyly said.

"Awe, don't be upset, I will make you feel happy, wether you like it or not, I will see that beautiful smile, more and more, the more your with me... The less you will be able to stop being happy or smiling..." He explained.

Little did he know, this was apart of my plan....

"I will never be happy around you!" I yelped.

"That's sad, I'm just gonna have to force you too...." He said snickering.

He reached down and grabbed my chin, at this point I was sitting crisscross..... He lifted my face up, all I could see was his handsome, smiling face... It was making my heart sink... It felt like he was looking into my soul, I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. I started to feel like I was falling into a trance, this was not part of the plan. Mark then sat down in front of me... Still staring into my eyes. I started to smile, but couldn't stop...

"What? What did you do?! Mark!!" I started to freak out.

"I used your feelings against you, it's obvious that you find me hot, and it's obvious that you have a crush on me, even if you try to say you don't." He explained.

At that point I was slapping myself.

"STOP SMILING!!! STOP SMILING!!!" I yelled to myself over and over again, as I was slapping myself.

Mark then grabbed both my arms. Putting them at my side, he leaned over and hugged me.

"It's ok to be happy... If I make you feel happy, maybe you should stay with me..." Mark whispered into my ear.

He then grabbed my face and kissed me. I was going to fight back... But I felt like I was melting, it felt so nice.

"See, your not fighting back.... You enjoyed it.... So you like me kissing you? Hehe, I will take note of that." He said after pulling away.

"No I can fight back from you kissing me..." I said with confidence.

"Here fight back from this then, Mrs I don't have feelings for you.." Mark said.

Then mark kissed me again, i was going to fight back.... But I couldn't help it....

"My point proven! Here I will kiss you once more, if you don't fight back then you come with me, if you do, then you can stay here... But it doesn't stop me from trying to get you..." Mark explained.

I nodded, and started to prepare myself, but out of no where he kissed me again.... And I couldn't fight back.... Again! Why?! Mark pulled away, smirking.

"I thought so... Now you come home with me!" He mentioned.

I nodded, I really did like him a lot, I just wasn't comfortable with sexual intimacy at this point.... I smiled and grabbed a hold of his hand... Was this a bad idea... Or will it turn out ok?

End of chapter

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story so far!! Please vote if you like it, and try reading my other fan fics.... If you like those, follow me! Please leave feed back and suggestions! It helps a lot! And if you want, you can ask questions, THANK YOU FOR READING!!
~Crystella~