Won't he find out?

Mark came home and Jack left the room, I was scared for what Mark was going to do to me. He walked in to the room and in chained me, I was confused. "Do you want some dinner?" He asked politely.

I nodded and he lead me down to the nice kitchen. I smiled, he then pulled out a chair from the table and I sat down, Jack came and sat down too. Mark cooked tacos for dinner, and I loved tacos. (I'm sorry if you hate tacos) he put the cooked meat, nicely chopped veggies, and the different sauces on the table. He also placed the hard tacos and soft tacos on the table. Me and Jack were talking while mark set it up. "Dig in!" Mark said.

I grabbed a hard taco shell, put sour cream, meat, lettus, tomato, onions and cheese on my taco. I didn't know if I should trust it, but I loved tacos, so if it were drugged I would be fine with it. I finished my one taco real quick, and sat there quietly. Mark and Jack both very confused on how I ate it so fast. Mark smiled, "you know you can have another one if you want, for all I care, you could have like 20..." He mentioned.

"Pfft, you think the girl could eat 20?" Jack replied.

I smirked, "challenge accepted!" I said.

Jack and Mark both laughed, "you can't eat that much, your so small!" Mark implied.

"I have a fast metabolism so that helps with not gaining much weight from it." I said giggling.

"I doubt you can eat more then 10" Jack said, with pure confidence.

"How much do you bet!" I mentioned.

"$50" Jack replied.

"What about you Mark?" I asked.

"Oh um, I guess $50 is reasonable..." He replied.

"Ok, if I eat 20 without throwing up, I get $50 from both of you!" I said extremely excited.

So I started making them, I started with 10 of them. Eating one by one, they started to get worried that I was going to win. I made it to 10, I made 10 more. At 15 you could tell they were getting more worried. I ate to 19 tacos, then I started eating the last one, and pretended to faint, they got up to see it I was ok, I lift my head with a smirk, and finished the last taco. I didn't like, but I was very full. Mark and Jack's jaw dropped, "fork over the 100 bucks, boys" I said as I giggled.

Mark and Jack gave me $50 each, and I put it in my bag upstairs that Mark brought from school of me. I came back downstairs and sat on the couch, and cuddled next to me, I smiled. He then tried to kiss me, I fell onto my back on the couch. Not letting him kiss me, he crawled onto of me and whispered,"I got you now"

I smirked and he kissed me, we started to make out in the couch. Then I pushed him off of me, I needed to use the washroom. "Um where is your washroom?" I asked.

He pointed to him and he sat up as I walked to it. I walked in and locked the door.

~~after washroom break~~

I walked out of the washroom and Jack was right there. He pinned me to the wall, smirking, then he kissed me. Mark walked Down the hall, he seen my eyes wide open, and Jack kissing me. I pushed him off of me, "Jack this is not ok! I think I'm with Mark..." I mentioned.

"This can be our little secret..." Jack replied.

"Our little secret?" A deep voice echoed through the hall.

I looked over and seen Mark there. "Jack go to your room, I will talk to you later..." Mark said.

Jack shamefully walked to his room. Mark walked to me, he violently grabbed me by the hair and threw me into his room. "Your mine! Not his,   (y/n)!" He yelled.

I sat there, frowning. I should've escaped while I could. Mark then said,"I'm going to show you that your mine later, ok?"

He walked out of the room, closed it and locked it. He went to Jacks room, and yelled, "she is mine! Not yours!"

Mark punch Jack in the face,"ok, ok! Fine I will leave her alone, just don't hurt me!" Jack whimpered.

That was not the last of Jack... Mark walked back to his room, and came in. I was sitting out on the roof, looking at the stars, his anger died down a bit. He crawled out onto the roof and laid next to me. I smiled and he threaded his fingered with mine. He held my hand tight, and rubbed his thumb up and down my thumb. It was relaxing.

End of chapter

Well that was a change! I hope you guys liked it!!! Please vote if you liked it, follow me!! I make more fanfics and if you have any questions, I will try to answer them!!! Please leave feed back because that always helps! Please leave suggestions too for future chapters!!! And make sure it's Constructive criticism for feed back!!! I hope you liked it! Thank you!!!
~Crystella~