Back here

We walked to marks house. I was worried about what he was going to do to me... We got there, and Jack was in the kitchen making food. He waved to me and continued to cook... Mark threw me into the living room.

"Now you be a good little slut and stay there!" He yelled.

I started to get furious. I got up and walked toward Mark, with darkness in my eyes. I pinned him against the wall.

"Don't Call me a slut, or you will be sorry." I said.

I threw him in the ground, then he got up and threw me back in the living room...

"Jack make sure she stays put, I'm getting stuff for movie night tonight..." Mark explained.

Jack nodded, and Mark left. Jack was cooking and I just sat there on my phone.

"Yo, (y/n) do you want so macaroni?" Jack yelled.

" no thanks..." I yelled back.

He then scooped out a bowl for himself, and walked to the living room and sat next to me.

"How's it been, how was 5 minutes of freedom?" He asked.

"It was great while it lasted..." I said.

He hugged me.

"I will help you out! I will, but I would have to get you a hotel, so he can't find you..." He mentioned.

I nodded and hugged him. He started to blush. I kissed him, and he pushed me off of him.

"I don't want you to get hurt, so I don't want you kissing me yet... Mark might walk in.." He said.

I nodded and we continued to talk. Mark walked in with a lot of treats. See me and Jack talking he smiled and was happy to see that we weren't making out. He set all the stuff in the living room, setting up the table. He put the curtains down. Then he set up the tv.

"What movies do you guys want to watch? " Mark asked.

Me and Jack looked at each other.

"Disney movie marathon!" We both yelled.

Mark smiled, me and Jack went Nd got blankets and pillows. We set up the couch and closed the door. We turned off the lights and started to watch frozen.

We had a lot of snacks. Chips, Cheetos, popcorn, candy, pop, ice cream? So many thing! We sang all the songs all together when they came on, it was pretty fun. The movie ended.

"Which Disney movie next..." Mark asked.

Me and Jack looking at each other once again..

"Pocahontas!" We both yelled.

All three of us started to laugh. It was a really fun day and night for us.

End of chapter

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote if you liked it, and follow me if you like my content! If you haven't already, check out my other content! It's good stuff, (well that's what people tell me...)... Please leave feedback or suggestions because it always helps! And ask questions if you want to! Thank you so much!
~Crystella~