What just happened

I was really nervous, this has not happened to me before. He finally pulled away, smiling. My jaw dropped and I was breathless, my mind went everywhere. I couldn't even think straight, I can always think straight! Mark walked to the board, and started talking about the science courses I was doing, he mentioned that I was the smartest student at the school, and many other things. The bell finally rang for a break. I got up and grabbed my bag to go meet maybe one person, so I can have someone to hangout with. "where do you think your going?" Mark said raising his voice.

I looked at him, "it's break??" I peeped.

He glared at me and yelled,"sit down!"

Without hesitation, I sat back down. Mark slowly walking towards me. It got so suspenseful I thought to myself. Mark was right in front of my facing to the left of me, he turned around to face me. He looked down at me, his face was completely serious. He slammed his hands onto my desk. His face looking serious and creepy, he smiled. I closed my eyes, and opened them slowly. He was still right there, his smile grew bigger. It felt like a nightmare, but it was real. One of his hands reached out to my face, I scooted back and he slammed his hand back into my desk. I started to get anxious, so I slowly tried to get up but his hand reached out and pushed me back into my seat. He started to breathe heavily, I started to get more and more anxiety. I started to breathe heavily as well. He started to lean towards me as my eyes started to water. My stomach was in knots, he was scaring me. He tried to touch his lips against mine, leaning as far as he could to kiss me. I slapped him, but he grabbed both of my hands as soon as I slapped him. I screamed but was cut off by his lips against mine. I stopped screaming because I fell into a trance, his kiss was wonderful. The bell rang and he didn't pull away yet, my shoulders were tense and my eyes were open, then my shoulders became more rested, and my eyes closed. He pulled away for a quick breath, I took a quick breath too. He went back for the kiss, but it turned into a French kiss. He let go of my hands and I wrapped them around his neck, him putting his hands on my hips. Our tongues touching and feeling the slight bit of mouth they did, felt amazing. After around 10 minutes, we both pulled away, smiling.  "Time for class's already?" He whispered in a sexy voice.

I looked at the board and seen it was time for chemistry. I smirked, "we are chemistry..." I said smiling.

"We should make chemistry" he replied smirking.

End of chapter

Hey guys I know this is getting ironic but I'm sure you'll like it. Please vote if you like it, ask questions about the story of you want! I will try to reply! Leave suggestions for future chapters. And please leave feed back, it's much appreciated! I hope you enjoyed it!
~Crystella~