Movie night!

(Warning, sexual/kinky/ gross stuff in this chapter...)

Pocahontas came on and we were all watching it, there were moments where we cried, laughed, and sang. It was a blast. We watched so many more movies afterwards. By the time it was finished, it was 4 am. Jack was asleep, and I was full of energy still. Mark sat there and smiled. He hugged me, and I didn't know what was going on. I couldn't think straight, I was running on adrenaline, sugar, and apparently alcohol and a drug that made me tell the truth... I thought it was dream but it was real life. Mark got up and stretched out, I got and stretched as well. We walked to marks room and Mark laid down. I jumped on top of him, and he yelped. I giggled and rolled off of him. He was coughing and I seen something sticking up in his pants. I started to think of a devilish idea. Mark had his eyes closed and he seemed relaxed. I slipped my hands into his pants and started to go up and down hard. He started to moan, I laughed. He lifted his hand up and grabbed my left arm which was sticking out of his pants. He pulled my hand out of his pants. Then pulled my arm, which threw me over him.

"Now listen, if you are gonna do that to me, I will do it to you... Ok?" He whispered.

He slipped his hand down my pants, no one has ever done that to me before. He stuck a finger up, and I moaned. I grabbed his arm trying to pull it out of my pants, but it didn't budge. I then just laid back and let it happen. It felt nice after a bit. He added a finger and I moaned louder. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He continued to finger me, but he went faster. I moaned, and I could not help it. So I made out with him, and stuck of hand down his pants, then went forth. Going hard and fast, both of us making out and moaning. He added a third finger, and I moaned really loud. I pulled away from making out with him. I felt like I couldn't control myself. I glared at him and ripped his pants down. He removed his fingers out of me, I ripped my pants off too, both of us still in out underwear. I took his shirt off, and got up, closed the door and locked it. He was really confused. He knew he shouldn't have spiked my drink, but he didn't think this would happen... I got on top of him, Mark was extremely confused. I started to lick his chest and ran up onto his neck. I kissed his neck leaving hickeys. I kissed up his neck and onto his lips. I pulled away, and sat on his chest, I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the ground. Mark heart sped up. He reached up and grabbed my bra, and ripped it off. I smirked.

"You ready for this?" I asked, I was drunk.

He nodded.

I went back and sat on his erect penis, under wear still on. I moaned a bit, I started to take off his boxers, but then I past out on top of him.

"Damn it so close. He mumbled.

I woke up a few hours later. And felt sick. I was on top of Mark with a blanket over us. Oh no... I was in my underwear, and he was in his boxers. I rolled off of him and laid next to him... I was so close to fucking him... I was so close to being his little slut... I was so close to losing my virginity...

"Morning beautiful." He mumbled.

"What did you do to me!" I yelled.

"I did nothing, you were drunk, you started to get kinky with me, and you nearly had sex with me at 4 in the morning." Mark explained.

"So why can't we do it now?" I asked.

His eyes went wide as he looked at me. I covered my mouth.

"That was so uncontrolled... Is there something wrong?" Mark asked, smirking.

"I just want you inside me..." I said, and covered my mouth again.

I couldn't control what I say, I could only tell the truth... I really did want him, but why?! I sat there, he pulled me closer.

"Well if you want to, let's do it tonight..." Mark said.

I shamefully nodded. He smirked evilly.

End of chapter.

Hey sorry it was a weird chapter... But it was apart of the plan of the book I guess... So anyways I hope you liked it, if you did vote! If you like this check my other content out.... And if you like my content then follow me! Leave feedback/suggestion because it really helps... If you want ask questions, I will try to answer... Thank you for reading and I hoped you liked this chapter... Thank you!
~Crystella~