Relaxed

As Mark laid next to me, i began to ponder, there were many stars in the clear sky, and it was beautiful. He looked at me, seen me totally relaxed and looked happy. He decided to snuggle closer to me. I pushed him away, and jumped off the roof. I landed perfectly and ran, he didn't know what happened but he freaked out. He climbed into the window and ran down the stairs, I ran as fast as I could to get to my house, I ran into the house and slammed the door, I locked it. I was so scared, so I went and hid somewhere he wouldn't expect to find me... I k ow he probably knows where I live, and since my parents are gone on vacation, I don't any real protection. He started to slam on the door.

"(Y/n)!!! Let me in now!!" He yelled.

There was a smash of the windows, and I jumped... I was hiding from this maniac in my own house.... Wait I have a dog.. I remembered I had a dog, and I don't know where she is at. It was a pit bull so I don't know how she will act towards Mark. I snickered and heard barking.

"awe your so cute!!!" Mark said.

I heard the whimpering of my dog, wanting more attention. I knew I was screwed now... So I sat there, then I heard my dog running up the stairs and searching for me...

"Damn dog.." I whispered to myself...

The dog smashed into the room I was in and was sniffing. She started to bark, because she knew I was in here. Mark ran up the stairs and into my parents room, I was in there, and I was so nervous I started to sweat... I was in the closet, in a secret little attic kinda area in the closet. Mark opened the closet, and looked around in it, he didn't look up, were there was a extra attic compartment...

"You stupid dog! You lead me to the wrong area!" He yelled.

I then jumped down, and opened the closet.

"No one calls my dog stupid, but me!" I yelled.

He glanced at me,and snickered. I was glaring at him.

"You just set yourself up for failure, Mrs.(l/n)" he snickered.

I was looking down the. Started to snicker. He looked at me and walked towards me...

End of chapter

Hey thanks for 85 views!!! I really appreciate it! I hope you are enjoying the story! And please vote if you enjoyed this chapter, I make more fanfics so go check them out, if you like them then please follow me!!  Please leave suggestions and feedback it always helps! And ask questions!! Thank you so much!
~Crystella~

P.S. Words can't explain how thankful I am to have great readers like you guys!! Thank you so much!!