Chemistry

I blushed, and smirked at the same time. He looked at me and started teaching. By the end of the school day, you could tell he was hungry for more. I got up to leave the class and go home, by then a big hand grabbed my shoulder. I heard heavy breathing, that got slower and more creepy by the minute. I started to get butterflies, but why? I stood still a bit freaked out, all of a sudden his arms were wrapped around me. I couldn't move, my arms were stuck? His hands came up to my mouth, but only one hand? Where was the other hand??? Why was he putting his hand onto my mouth. I watched his other hand come out of the random, he had a cloth in his hand. I kicked him, and dashed for the door, I knew what was going on. Did he really think I was that stupid?! I was thinking as I ran for the door. Apparently I didn't kick him hard enough, because he was at the door. I looked at him and seen his darkness in his eyes. Could Mark have a darker type side? I thought to myself as I backed away slowly. "Where do you think your going?" He hissed.

I was trembling, he walked towards me. I was looking for a place to run, I tried to menoover past him, but didn't make it.  He grabbed me, I screamed and he put his hand over my mouth. It was not the hand with the cloth, he obviously had something to say before he knocked me out, or at least try. "Be a good little slut and listen to daddy!" He said to me, quite agitated.

"Good litTLE SLUT?!?!" I said to him.

I raged and flipped my head back, hitting him in the face. I took my arms back grabbing his head, and flipped him over my head, smashing him into my desks in front of me. "DOES A GOOD LITTLE SLUT STILL HAVE HER VIRGINITY?! DOES A GOOD LITTLE SLUT FLIP A GUY OVER HER HEAD WHEN SHE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO FUCK HIM?! HUH?!" I yelled at him.

He sat there expressionless. I looked at the desk beside me and punched right through it, I was so agitated by him calling me that. I heard a faint voice, "you will be my slut by the end of this year..... You have no way of switching classes! I'm the only that can teach you! And if you skip, you won't get into that university that you want to get into so bad!" He said while huffing and puffing.

I then realized that he was right.... I was scared, "I will not skip class for any reason! I will not be your slut! And I will not switch teachers!" I yelled.

He could hear how scared I was, my voice was trembling, as was I. "(Y/n), don't worry! You won't decide that.... Your emotions, your heart, your mind, it will all get to you soon! And I will be waiting for that day!" He mentioned, then snickered evilly.

I stood there and thought, how does he know it will eat me alive? My emotions are hard to hold back, maybe he is right... I might become his "little slut" after all.... No! I will not let him do this to me! I need a guy who actually cares about me!!, my thoughts went on, until I had this weird feeling in my lips, I realized he was kissing me, WHY WAS HE SUCH A GREAT KISSER?! I felt myself melting inside, he pulled away to see my smile. Mark then smiled and laughed evilly. "That was too easy" he snickered.

I looked down at my arms and they were tied up. I couldn't walked or move my arms. I started to freak out, "I guess you will be my little slut before I knew you would." He whispered into my ear.

He put a cloth up against my mouth, and I tried not to let him, but I fell on my butt, and felt dizzy. Mark pinned me against the floor, so I really couldn't move. He put the cloth up against my mouth again, this time I went out cold.

~~Marks POV~~

Finally! I got her out cold, I may be dark right now, but she will be mine any way this ends. Now to hide her somewhere for a bit and make my escape to my house. Let hope her parents don't go looking for her, because they will regret trying! I will just shove her into the cabinet for now.

~~Time skip~~

Ok, finally I can take her to my house, how am I going to do this? Hmm, I'm going to go the back way I guess, I kept talking to myself, I'm not insane!! So I walked with her in my arms, going through the back way, walking to my car and putting her in the back seat, seat belting her in. Starting my car and we are off!

~~Another time skip~~

I got to my house, parking in the garage. I took her out of the car and brought her inside. I laid her down, and tied her to my bed. As I was tying her up, I kept whispering "your my little slut" over and over again. I then left the room to work out for a bit.

~~(Y/N) POV~~

I woke up and was tied to a bed frame, oh my gosh! I thought quick. How will I get out!! Wait a moment, w-where am I?

End of chapter

Hey guys thanks for reading!! Please vote if you like it! And if you have questions, I will try to answer them, please leave feed back, constructive criticism please.... And leave some suggestions for future chapters.... Also please check out my profile, I have a few other books and fanfics in the way, still in draft, and a few that I have going on! Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoy it so far!
~Crystella~