What did you do?!

~~(Y/N) POV~~

I got out of bed and ran downstairs. I walked downstairs, after getting into cloths off course. Jack was downstairs already and was making coffee. He started to walk up to me, and I was confused. He just started hugging me.

"He drugged you..." Jack whispered.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"He drugged you last night, and you nearly had sex with him..." Jack replied.

"Mark did??" I asked.

"Yes..." Jack replied.

I felt mad, I wasn't happy with Mark. Why would he do this to me... Mark walked down the stairs and I glared at him...

"Is someone in a bad mood?" He said.

"I will kill you..." I mumbled.

I started to pick up a knife and walk towards Mark. Jack grabbed onto my hand with the knife in it. He took the knife out of my hands. Jack then put the knife away and still had a grip on my wrist. He dragged me down the hall and threw me into a closet, then locked the closet from the outside. Mark walked up to Jack and all I could see was darkness. I just decided to listen.

"You don't drug people, Mark..."

"I don't care, it's the only way to get her to like me back..."

"Love comes naturally... Your kidnapped her, then fookin tried to rape her.."

"That does sound bad ..."

"It is bad! Man if she want to go, then let her go, if she comes back then she is yours... "

"I guess your right... "

"Plus she hasn't been to school for 3 weeks.... You are her teacher and you have taught her nothing..."

"I know..."

The closet door then suddenly opened.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry... Your allowed to go if you so chose to... But please, can you do me one favor?" He asked.

"It's fine and what's the favour?" I replied.

"Please come visit me... Like drop by for a talk every so often..." He mumbled,

" sure I will!" I said.

I started to walk toward the door, then I turned around. Mark brought my things to the door.

"Mark, thank you..." I said.

"What for?" He replied.

"For all the fun we have had, even if it was weird..." I replied.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. It was with passion. Then we pulled away.

"I will walk you home" Jack said.

I nodded and walked out the door with Jack. Mark waving and starting to cry, I started to get teary as well, I blew a kiss towards him, and he blew one back. I waved and then we wee off to my house.

~~time skip~~

Me and Jack were about half way to my house. Then Jack stopped me. I was confused. He kissed me, and I kissed back.

"(Y/n).... Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure?" I replied.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked gently.

I kissed him, then we pulled away.

"Sure, I would like that"

The End

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading! It was so fun to write this book... Please vote if you like this chapter, and please check out my other fanfictions, if you like what I write, then follow me! I hope you enjoyed this book! And I hope you will enjoy future books that I make, thank you so much for all the support!!! And thank you for reading!
~Crystella~