Where am I?!

As I was looking around, I got more and more scared of what was going to happen. I know he want to rape me, but what will he do with me afterwards? Kill me? Rape me again? Love me? Torture me? Let me go? I don't know! I kept thinking to myself. I stopped thinking because I heard walking from down a bit away from the room I was in. I started to get a knot in my stomach, so I decided to try to act knocked out still. I then closed my eyes and waited. I heard a door slowly open, and someone walk in. I felt a cold hand on my face, but it felt different from what Mark's was. I opened my eyes to see a guy with green hair and blue eyes staring at me, As well as touching my face. He seen my eyes open, he jumped back. "Oh, my sincere apologies Mrs... I just haven't really seen a lady as beautiful as you in a long while..." The man said gracefully.

"It's fine, now what's your name?" I asked in a soft tone.

The man stood there for a second,"oh! Um... My name is Sean, but I would much rather be called Jack..."

I smiled for a second before saying,"oh, well hello Jack, I like you accent, and what are you doing here?"

He smiled back, "oh thank you, I like my accent too, and I'm Mark's roommate. Heh, like we are best friends, so we share a big house..." He replied, as his ocean blue eye glistened in the light.

I looked around and I was confused, "why is the light on?" I asked.

"Oh I turned it on a bit ago... I just wanted to look at you..." He mumbled shyly.

I continued to think and look around the room, it was a nice looking room. Also a really comfortable bed. "So why did Mark even kidnap me? He is my teacher, and I need to get my work done in school." I slyly asked Jack.

He glanced at the door, then back at me. "Oh um, I think it was because he wants you to himself, if he seen any other guy with you, he would probably cry..." He replied with a smile.

I smiled back, I hope that's the way he thought about this, well not exactly. I thought for a bit more, about the situation. Why would he like me so much? Wait! How old is Jack? I glance up at Jack, "um, Jack? How old are you?" I asked.

"I am 21... Why do you ask?" He replied, sounding very confused.

"Oh, just curious...." I said in a suspicious manor.

He shrugged and kept standing there, seeming a bit awkward. I went off into my own world, seeing what it would be like to see Mark differently. I kept the thought of "what if he was different" in my mind as I continued to be in my own world, with different types of Mark. I was interrupted of my day dream. I don't know what it was that interrupted me. I blinded my eyes because They were blurry from daydreaming. My eyes finally focused, and Jack was kissing me. I should've known! He pulled away, "you are good at kissing... Even if you were daydreaming" the Irishmen snickered.

I was so confused with what happened, then I realized, I may have a crush on both of them. I started to get more knots in my stomach. I was grinding my teeth, "oh, don't grind your teeth, my dear, your gonna wreck those perfect and beautiful teeth of yours if you do" Jack said in a seductive tone.

I stopped grinding my teeth and laid there for a bit. I started to struggle to escape, but I couldn't. "Wait, Jack what if Mark finds out you kissing me?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh my dear, he won't find out." He replied with pure confidence.

End of chapter

Hey guys, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please if you liked it, vote for the chapter, and if you have any questions, I will try to answer them! Please leave suggestions for later chapter! And leave feedback, because that will be helpful for later chapters! Thank you guys! And have a good day/night!
~Crystella~