Prologue

Hey guys! This is my very first werewolf story... So please understand if it sucks... I would appreciate if you let me know whether you liked it. Thanks! I do really hope you enjoy the story. 

She's The Alpha Queen

Prologue

You must have heard I believe that everyone has, who's not going to know the story? You do know which story I am talking about right? Some people call it a fairy tale, that it never happened, some don't even believe in our kind, but I'm more than sure, that even when they don't believe, they still like to listen to the story. Just like every other story it starts with a very short happy time, and then it turns gloom, but near the end, everything goes back into being happy.

As the fairy tale that it is, it shall start just like one...

Once upon a time, a beautiful baby was born. She was the daughter of the most powerful and respected Alpha there was on the country. There was a prophecy of this baby, apart from being the heir of the pack; she was also the one wolf that would united two packs, to create a kingdom, to be just like before. She was going to become the Queen of all werewolves, and her mate, was going to be the King. They knew that she was the one, because of the mark on her left shoulder, a small red wolf paw, it looked like a mole, but everyone in the werewolf world knew what it meant.

Her reddish hair, framed her beautiful white face, making her green eyes pop out more. She was the perfect gift from the Moon Goddess, and both the Alpha and the Luna knew it, and that was the reason as to why they held a party for when she was born. Everyone from the pack was due to spend a whole week celebrating the birth of the new heir. There was going to be no job, the only ones working would be the patrols, but then everyone was free to celebrate.

Most people thought that because of that the tragedy came, other differ, saying that it wasn't their fault, like who was going to think someone was every going to try to wrong the most feared pack, the Red Moon Pack.

"Alpha!" The warrior shouted through both the link and his voice. "Alpha!"

"What?" Alpha frowned. "What's wrong Mark?"

"The baby." He exhaled. "The guards around the room and the hallway are all dead-"

"Where is the baby?" The Alpha whispered calling his wife.

"Gone." The guard replied. "The baby is gone, and I can't find her scent."

The celebration ended in that same moment, and everyone moved out in the search of the heir. Just like Mark had said, there was no scent to follow. With a loud and powerful growl, the Alpha turned into his black wolf and joined the hunt for his daughter.

ºººººººº

The baby kept crying as she was carried away from her home. The wolf was jumping fast, making sure to leave no trail whatsoever. He wanted the baby, so that he could rule the werewolf world. He knew about the prophecy, he knew that if he mated her, the offspring were going to be deadly powerful, and even if he didn't mate with her, he knew that with some of her blood he could heal faster and become stronger. As morbid as it sounds, if he drank her blood, he was to become the strongest wolf to ever live.

There were just some things that he didn't know, things that would be known to the kind, as the creature grew older. Things that would ruin his plans to touch her, to even look at her. The girl was protected by the Moon Goddess herself, she was not going to let anyone harm her, and even when they kidnap her, she was not going to let her live her life as a slave, she was going to help her run away from that man, but that didn't mean that she was going to go back to her castle and live happily. She would have to know the world from the bottom, before being on the top.

6 years later

Raphaella rolled her eyes; at the instructions they were giving her. She knew that she was supposed to clean the house, but she wanted to play with the rest of the pups. She couldn't really understand why she had to work, instead of playing like the rest.

"Get to work kid." The Alpha spat. "I told you that you were not allowed to play with the other kids, you are not allowed out of this place." He slammed his fist on the wall.

"But why can't I play?" She questioned. "It's not fair that I have to work and they can play." She pouted.

"Get to work Raphaella." He spat. "If this house is not clean spotless for when I come back, you will be punished."

"You well know that nothing will happen to me." Raphaella winked before she ran away from the Alpha.

Raphaella had a plan; she was sick and tired of being the maid and being treated like less, when she knew that she was special. She had already shifted, even when the age of shifting was between 15-17, she did it at the age of 5.

No one knew, and that was the best part of it. She could shift into her wolf and run away from the one place she hated, she was going to search for another pack, one in which she was treated correctly and not like a slave.

And it was that thought that made her free for the first time in her life. 

I hope that you give it a try... Thanks :)