Chapter Seventeen.

Raphaella stared at all the people from her Pack. These were the people she was supposed to rule and learn everything from. As she stepped out of the car, following her parents and Theo, she could sense how everyone stared at her. She was the long lost child that had brought joy to the Pack, and yet, this was the very first time that anyone saw her.

Theo grabbed her hand, as she tried to capture everything with her eyes. She was going to be the new Alpha of the Pack, and she had to somehow merge them with Blue Moon Pack, so that she could rule together with Theo.

Is everything okay? Theo questioned through the link.

Raphaella nodded. Everything is fine.

Theo rolled his eyes. We both know that it is not true.

Let me be. Raphaella shut her mind link.

Taking in a deep breath, she let her hand lose and walked into the middle of the street. She took in a long breath, trying to remember the scent of her Pack; she was going to make sure that she never loses her way back home. As she let herself lose in her Pack, she sensed something wrong. Snapping her eyes, the once green color were now black, staring daggers at some bushes behind her mate.

"Rouge." She snarled. "Show yourself and I might show some mercy."

Everyone in the pack turned from happy to attack stance. "You heard the Alpha!" One of the wolves shouted.

Raphaella walked with her steps making the ground tremble. "I. Said. Show. Yourself." Her wolf was dying to get out.

"Raphaella." The voice cried as a teen limped behind the bushes. "Please."

Raphaella frowned as she stared at one of the kids from the Rouge Pack. "Take him to the dungeon." She spoke. "Triple check to the borders, different routes. If he found me here, there are bound to be more around."

And just like that, the peaceful encounter of Raphaella and her pack was now interrupted and business was now in session.

ººººººººººººººº

Both Alpha and Luna Damon let Raphaella take the lead in the situation, she knew the Rouge and they were more than sure that she was capable of dealing with the situation correctly. Theo on the other hand, wasn't sure of Raphaella was ready to take such a responsibility, not because she couldn't do it, but because her emotions were all over the place.

Raphaella stood right outside the cell, a hard wall and a titanium door kept her from the prisoner, Theo was right besides her, she knew that he was there to protect her, even when she could do it alone.

Taking a deep breath, Raphaella opened the door. "How did you find me?" Her voice was authoritarian, and even Theo was scared of not answering correctly.

"I-I," He started but coughed. "I ran away from the Pack." Raphaella frowned. No ever leaves.

"Don't you dare lie to me!" She shouted, and the floor started to tremble. "I know for a fact that no one gets out alive." The teen trembled.

"I," He gulped. "I escaped when we were attacking Shinning Moon Pack." Theo frowned. "Ever since you left, he became so much worse. He attacked us for no reason and trained nonstop." Raphaella crossed her arms. "He is after you Raphaella. He discovered a way to draw blood out from you and to hurt you." Theo growled.

"Calm down Theo." Raphaella spoke. "I know that already. What I want to know is how he figured that out."

"He contacted the Black Wolf." The teen spoke and Raphaella froze.

Just like she was a myth to some wolves, The Black Wolf was another myth, but one of those myths that people yet believed. The Black Wolf was unlike The Moon Goddess; he was the Hades or the Devil for the werewolves, no one has really seen or talked to him, but they know that a couple of wolves have been seen bearing his mark.

Raphaella bit her lip and stared at Theo. We need to contact my parents.

Theo nodded and walked out of the room. Raphaella stares at the teen in front of her, she used to pick up all the toys he left on the floor when they were younger, yet, she was able to escape from a young age, and he hadn't.

"How did you get here without getting caught?" Raphaella asked. "This place is heavily guarded and no one knows the location of the Pack."

"I stumbled here." He sighed. "And I caught your scent, that's why I approached, I was just going to continue running, you know, trying to find a place to stay."

"No one followed you?" He shook his head. "Everyone is still scared of that monster?" He nodded. "Why escape? You know that if he had caught you, you would have been dead."

"I know, but I took the opportunity when you almost killed him." He explained. "He was weak, he wasn't paying attention to anyone rather than you, and he still obsesses over you! It is so weird-"

"What is the issue?" Alpha Damon spoke, interrupting the teen.

Raphaella turned around and face him. "Black Wolf." Was everything she said, for everyone to know the magnitude of the problem.

ººººººººººººººº

Alpha Rouge made sure that no one was following him, as he walked deeper into the woods. He had an important meeting with an important creature, the one that going to help him get the blood of Raphaella, so that he can rule the werewolf world and put an end to the prophecy.

Entering the cave, tapping trice on the floor, Alpha Rouge changed into his wolf and bowed, waiting for the Black Wolf to appear. Soon enough he heard the greeting growl and sat back in order to stare at the Black Wolf.

Why are you here? I gave you the opportunity and you failed. The Black Wolf spoke.

I know where she is now. Replied Alpha Rouge. I sent a spy and I know where she is. I just need more strength.

You want strength? Alpha Rouge nodded. Sacrifice your son to me.

And just like that, The Black Wolf disappeared.