Chapter One.

So here's the first chapter, I hope you give it a shot. 

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter One

10 years later

"Raphe!" Martha shouted from the first floor. "Get up! You have to go to school!"

Raphaella groaned as she covered herself with the duvet. She couldn't understand why Martha was now demanding her to go to an actual high school, when she was fine with the online classes and practicing her sports away from the pack. Ever since the day that Martha found her, Raphaella knew that she was not going to be able to mix with the rest of the people from the pack, due to the fact that they pitied her, and she hated that.

"Raphaella!" Martha shouted once again. "I don't hear the water running or your feet moving, so you better get going! If I have to go up, you will regret it!" She added an empty threat.

"I'm up!" Raphaella shouted before getting out of her bed and into the bathroom next to it.

Getting inside the shower, she decided to try and make the best of first real day of real school. She knew that Martha was only trying for her to see if her mate was near. The school was located on neutral ground, meaning that two packs went to the same school, and so far they never had a problem. The Blue Moon pack was the neighbour pack, and it was the second biggest pack, the first one being the Red Moon Pack.

Raphaella was part of the Shinning Moon pack, and so far she didn't have a complaint about it, apart from the fact that people thought that she was odd. Only the Alpha, the Luna, and Martha knew about her past, no one else needed to know that she had been kidnapped and then she had escaped. Neither of them knew that she was powerful, or that she had already had her first shift.

Changing into her cloth, Raphaella walked down the stairs into the kitchen where Martha was fixing breakfast before she went over to the Pack Hospital and start working. Martha is the pack doctor, she is well known and respected, and was the one that rescued Raphaella, all those years ago.

"Are you ready for your first day Raphe?" Martha questioned as she took a seat. "It's senior year, plus you are of age to find your mate. Aren't you excited?"

"As I can be?" She yawned. "Can't I keep taking online classes?"

"No." Martha replied.

"I already graduated with the online classes Martha." Raphaella whined. "Why do I have to be with people that double my age, and aren't interesting?"