Chapter Twenty-Four.

I am so very excited and sad to mention that this story has finally come to an end. I am so sorry for taking forever in the updating of the book. I do wish that you have enjoyed it, and if so, I am kindly asking for you to check out my other stories. 

Thank you so much for you cooperation! Love you! <3

6 months later

Raphaella sat on the corner of the bathtub. How as she going to give Theo such news? Would he want this? Taking a deep breath, she could smell the scent of the small creature growing inside of her, just like she could smell Theo right in the next room. Closing her eyes, and gathering all the strength, she walked up and laid down next to her mate.

"Theo?" She whispered as she caressed his face. "Wake up love."

Theo grunted, and grabbed Raphaella, causing her to fall on top of him. "Just a couple of more minutes." He whispered as he cuddled her. "Why do you want to be up so early?"

Raphe smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "I have something important to tell you." She whispered.

"Love," Theo sighed as he opened his eyes, only stare into Raphe. "Okay, I'll wake up." He smiled as he sat up with her in his arms. "What is it? Are you nervous?"

Raphe took in a deep breath. "What do you think of expanding the family?" She turned to face him. "Would you like that?"

"You mean having a baby?" Theo smiled and Raphe nodded. "Of course!" He laughed and switched position until Raphaella was lying beneath him. "We can start right now if you want." He whispered before crashing his lips into hers.

"Theo," Raphaella mumbled between kisses. "We already did it." Theo immediately stopped and tilted his head confused. "We are expecting a pup." She licked her lips.

"Are you serious!" Theo exclaimed and she nodded. "Oh gosh! I love you so much!" He gave her a passionate kiss. "Today is sure going to be a full announcement day."

"Sure, it is going to be." She smiled as she inhaled her mates' scent.

ººººººººººººººº

Raphaella stared at her reflection on the mirror. This was it, today was the day Theo and she were going to merge the Packs, yet the Packs were still going to be separated. They had come to an agreement, in which Red and Blue Moon Pack would stay as they were, having their Betas and Fighters, but the Alpha and Luna would be the same for both of the packs.

They understood that merging two Packs, as big as theirs, was going to be a difficult task, and that many of the wolves wouldn't be happy, so with the clearing idea, they thought that it was going to be better to have everything at it was, with both of them ruling both packs from afar.

"Honey?" Luna Damon's voice floated through that air. "Are you ready?" Raphaella stared at her mother through the reflection of the mirror. "You look nervous, I don't think I've ever seen you nervous. Not even when you and Theo accepted each other as mates."

Raphaella licked her lips. "I don't want to be a pessimist." She whispered. "But I don't think we are safe, or that we will ever be safe. We are becoming the most powerful pack, that means more enemies and more wars." She sighed. "I don't want that for either pack, I want peace and freedom for everyone."

Luna Damon caressed her daughter's hair. "I know what you mean honey, but you have to understand that being in charge of a Pack means exactly that, always wanting for them to be safe." She gave her a sweet smile. "Both Packs are lucky to have you as their Luna, you are more than capable to keep them safe, and they all trust in you. Think of them as your pups, and when you do have your own pup, you're going to be more protective than ever." She chuckled. "Hell, I remember that I had seven guards when I was pregnant with you."

Raphaella laughed. "Okay," She whispered. "Do you think that I am really capable?"

"Of course!" Luna Damon exclaimed. "You spent three months in each Pack, and in those three months, everyone saw changes for the better. Raphaella, you are more than capable of anything that you set yourself to."

Theo stared from afar the scene, Raphaella and her mother were bonding, something that he had wanted the most, given that she hadn't been able to do so for so many years. He was growing more protective over her, and even more now that he knew about their pup. He was going to do everything in his power to make sure that no harm ever came to Raphaella, their pup, their family and the Packs.

He cleared his throat, catching the lady's attention, given them a smile. "Are you ladies ready?"

Raphaella nodded. "Sure, we are? Is everything ready?"

"Yes," Theo replied. "We just need you two to come upfront."

Luna Damon and Raphaella got up from the seat and followed Theo towards the balcony. They were in the new Pack House, right in the middle of the clearing, just as they had decided. This was going to be the center of both Packs, and that meant that the most important activities were going to be held there.

This was the chance to explain the situation to both Packs, even when they already knew what was going on, this the moment for it to become official. Red and Blue Moon Pack were becoming on whole, and the name of either was becoming: Red Blue Moon Pack.

Gathering some serenity, Theo and Raphaella held their hands and walked up to the balcony, the one place in which they could see the Pack, both of them standing together like a brotherhood, like a family.

"WELCOME!" Theo's voice boomed. "I do know that everyone is either confused or thrilled to be here. After the great battle, in which we defeat Alpha Rouge, we have to continue with our agendas."

"As you all know," Raphaella continued. "There is a prophecy we should complete." She turned to look at Theo. "It states that alongside with my mate, Theo, I shall unite the werewolves and become the King and Queen of the werewolves." She licked her lips. "For that, we have decided to unite Red Moon and Blue Moon Pack into one."

Murmurs were heard. "Worry not," Theo continued. "We are not moving you, or removing the authorities that you know, we are simply going to be one, whilst still being our own."

"This is the new beginning." Raphaella smiled. "We are all going to work together, so that no harm ever comes to us, werewolves, again." She grabbed Theo's hand. "If we stand together, nothing will come in between!"

As soon as she finished speaking, everyone shouted united. Just as she had said, this was the beginning of a new era.

THE END.