Chapter Fifteen.

I hope that this chapter makes up for the delay...

Raphaella made sure that all the women and children that weren't capable of fighting were in the safe homes, alongside the wolves that were either hurt or too old for a fight. Even when this wasn't her pack, everyone obeyed her, being the wolf from the prophecy had some perks.

She asked Alpha Pater to divide his army in three different groups. The new kids or teenagers were the responsible for taking care of the safe houses, the ones who had some experience were in the middle area, keeping away the rouges from the safe houses; and last but not least, the very experienced ones, were on the front line, along side the Alpha's and Raphaella herself.

Alpha Rouge wanted a war, and that was sure what he was going to get, but Raphaella was going to make sure that the blood bath came from his pack, and not the innocent one.

Alpha Pater, Alpha Damon, Alpha Donovan, Theo and Raphaella, were strategically placed throughout the territory. The provisional link they all shared, was for one main reason, figure out where Alpha Rouge was going to attack.

Everyone in position? Questioned Raphe.

Yes, but I can't smell anyone. Alpha Donovan replied.

They are close, Raphaella replied. They tried to mask their scent, but I can still catch it.

I think we know where he is going to go. Alpha Damon sighed. Make sure to let us know Raphe, when he is close.

So that we can back you up. Theo added.

Raphaella scoffed. I'm going to end him on my own. This is my personal battle, he wants me so that he can rule, and I want him dead so that people are free. No one is going to interfere in my battle.

Raphe, Theo sighed. Please, don't forget that we are here to help you.

One thing is help Theo, Raphaella snapped. The other one is fight for me. And with that she closed the link.

ºººººººººº

Alpha Rouge stood in front of his pack, a couple of meters away from the border, he had masked the scent of his pack, so that they could surprise the pack and get his job done.

With one small signal, all of his pack members turned into their wolves, and were ready to attack. He had planned something simple, nothing compare to the war he wanted to have with both Red and Blue Moon Packs. In this war, he just wanted to take his Mate and Pup back, so that they could all rule together and be the most powerful pack, dictating that the Moon Goddess, doesn't own their lives.

"Everyone in position." Alpha Rouge spoke to his wolf. "In a few moments, we are going to attack Shinning Moon Pack, to retrieve our Luna and Future Alpha back." Turning into his black wolf, Alpha Rouge directed his pack to the war he thought he was going to win.

ºººººººººº

The battlefield was ready, Shinning Moon Pack, was waiting for Alpha Rouge to attack. Raphaella sent out the message that Alpha Rouge was already on the move and to be prepared.

Taking a deep breath Raphaella changed into her red wolf and positioned herself for the attack. She first felt the vibration of the paws hitting the ground, and then she captured the rotten scent that they emanate, causing her wolf to growl.

This was the end, she was sure that she was going to end Alpha Rouge this time, and put an end to every nightmare she had, also making sure that her pups never had to suffer something.

Growling, Alpha Rouge stared at Raphaella, the minute he set foot inside the Pack, he knew that something was off. Shinning Moon Pack was expecting them, and from all the scents, he knew that Red Moon and Blue Moon Pack where there to help them. This was something that he did not expect.

Raphaella was standing there proud and strong, ready to attack the minute he moved. He could feel the link from his pack, telling him that they were all ambushed, and that they were losing, they had to retreat.

Alpha Rouge was not going to retreat, he was going to kill Raphaella, and this was his only chance. He finally understood that if he ever thought of attacking Blue Moon or Red Moon, without the help of Shinning Moon Pack, he was dead.

Pouncing towards Raphaella the real fight started. They were both good fighters, but what made Raphaella the best, wasn't that she was the wolf from the prophecy. It was the simple reason that she had the training to study the opponent in order to know where to attack.

Biting and attacking with the paws, Raphaella tried her best to tire Alpha Rouge, breaking his tail, and managing to break a couple of his ribs, Alpha Rouge was already getting tired, but he never ceased to attack. Dodging the attacks from Alpha Rouge, Raphaella managed to pin him on the floor.

I have Alpha Rouge. Raphaella spoke through the link. Any questions you want to ask?

Raphaella had Alpha Rouge exactly were she wanted, he couldn't get up, he was more injured that he could have ever imagined. His time to kill Raphaella, were doomed, he never thought that she was as good as she truly is.

No one answered Raphaella, so she had decided to end the life of the bastard that had ruined her life, but before she could even think and sinking her fangs on his neck, another wolf tackled her, causing Alpha Rouge to be free.

As Raphaella stood in her paws, she saw Ex-Luna Pater running away with Alpha Rouge, her one true mate.