Chapter Four.

Theo <3

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Four

Raphaella dodged the trees, and the logs thrown on the ground as she ran away from her mate. Her wolf was trying to gain control and get back to Theo, but Raphaella was not letting her, she was not going to go back to him. It pained her, yes it did, but she just couldn't accept the fact that her mate was Future Alpha Theo Donovan, that meant that she was supposed to be Luna of the second strongest pack, and she wasn't ready, she didn't think she was ready, even when she was going to be Future Fighter, she didn't think that she had the qualities to be a good Luna.

What the hell Raphe? Riley exclaimed through her link. Why the hell does Future Alpha Theo has requested permission to enter the land and to take you?

He's my mate. Raphaella replied. Please don't let him in until I tell you.

WHAT! Riley exclaimed. Why are you running away from him? Raphaella where the hell are you?

I can't! Raphaella replied. I'm sorry. And with that she shut off her pack link.

Theo ran following the scent through the forest. He knew that she was heading back to her pack, and so he requested permission to enter, and for someone to please hold her. He was not going to let his mate run away from him. He had already notified his pack, that if they found a rouge, and was a red hair, it was his mate and they were to notify him immediately.

He jumped over a fallen tree and his paw hit the ground, he knew that if he was in his wolf form he was going to catch up to her faster, the only downside was the fact that he had ruined his cloth.

Have you gotten an answer? Theo questioned Killan.

Nope. He replied. Future Alpha Riley can't get a hold of her. He says that you are free to enter the territory, but there is a chance that she isn't there man.

Why did she jump out of the window? Theo whined.

It's Raphaella man. Killan sighed. No one can figure her out she doesn't fit in. I bet that she is scared.

Help me find her please. Theo begged. I can't lose my mate, not after everything...

Raphaella finally stopped at the top of a tree and tried to get back her breath. She had been running for over thirty minutes, and she was sure that she was near a human town. If she had gone back to her pack, she was more than sure that Alpha Donovan was going to turn her in. With a sad frown Raphaella stared back at the forest, her home had been there, the person whom was supposed to love and care for her forever was there too.

She had never felt love and affection, not even when she moved in with Martha, it was more of a formal relationship they had, and maybe just maybe that was the reason as to why she was so afraid of having a mate. She had been kidnap ever since she was a baby; she couldn't trust people, not now, not until she found out who her real family is.

"I'm sorry." Raphaella whispered before she jumped down the tree and started walking towards the street.

Theo kept running following the scent that Raphaella was leaving, and as he ran, he could perceive that he was near a human town. He let out a growl and stopped ten feet before the street. He needed cloth in order to follow the scent.