Chapter Seven.

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Seven

Theo stood right outside the door where the secret meeting was being held. They still hadn't inform Red Moon Pack, that they had found their lost Alpha. The meeting was to talk about that, and how they were going to tell Alpha and Luna Damon, that their daughter had been kidnap and was residing on the Pack of their last Female Fighter.

Raphaella didn't need to know yet, that someone so close had betrayed her parents, she didn't need to know that just yet, she had to think that it was an outside job, and that no matter what, they always searched for her.

"Why don't you just use your hearing?" Raphaella spooked Theo.

"Jesus." He breathed. "I didn't hear you coming." Raphaella winked. "I sometimes hate that." He chuckled. "I can't really do that, it's not right." Raphe rolled her eyes.

"A lot of things are not right," She stared. "Yet people still do it. I don't consider wrong, listening to things that will have an effect on us." Theo nodded. "They are coming."

Raphaella crossed her arms and stared at the Alpha and Luna as they stepped out of the room. She raised an eyebrow, discretely challenging the Alpha into trying to keep something away from her. Theo was standing behind her, questioning silently his father about the reunion.

"The matter has been discussed." Alpha spoke. "Before we take action, Raphaella has to be debriefed in everything that concerns her." Raphe frowned. "About your abduction, up until right now."

"You'll tell me how it happened?" She questioned. "And I will have to tell you what happened when I lived with Alpha Pater?"

Alpha Donovan nodded. "We will discuss the issue after lunch." He added and walked away.

Raphaella rolled her eyes and frowned, the way Alpha Donovan had spoke made her believe that it was something that her parents, wouldn't want to know, and maybe, something that she wasn't going to like.

Theo placed his hand on her shoulder, calming her wolf and herself. She didn't want to give in, but the mate-bond was getting stronger and it was just a matter of time before they completely fulfill it.

ºººººººº

Raphaella was already pacing outside the office; it was just a matter of time before Alpha Donovan called her in and explain everything that she had wanted to know since she was a baby. This was something she wanted, but somehow she was not so sure of wanting to know now.

"Come on." Theo spoke as he grabbed her hand and opened the door for his father's office. "Calm down." He whispered. Be tactful. Remember that she is powerful and we don't know how she'll react to the news. His father nodded.

"Please take a seat." He motioned. "Raphaella, I need you to understand, that your parents never gave up on you. To this point, they are still looking, no longer in the country, but all over the continent." Raphaella nodded. "Your parents were betrayed by someone they trusted the most."

"Have they found the traitor?" Raphe growled.

"They haven't, but you know the traitor." Theo placed his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. Her growls got only worst.