Chapter Twelve.

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Twelve

Raphaella growled as she being showed to the secure basement. She was a Fighter, every cell in her body was telling her to run and fight alongside her mate and the warriors. Everyone knew that, and it was because of that same reason, that she was locked inside the basement. Luna Damon and Luna Donavan were also inside with her, and the rest of the female, kids and other pack members that were unable to fight. She knew that they wanted to protect her, she was the one they were looking for, but she had to fight, she was willing to fight. She stood by the door, trying to get only one chance so that she could escape and kill Alpha Rouge; she had been waiting for that moment.

"Raphaella." Luna Donovan spoke. "You have to stay here. If Theo sees you out there, he will be very mad."

Raphaella rolled her eyes. "I can't stay here." She barked. "I trained to become a Fighter, and I'm both Alpha and Luna." She stated. "I have the right to fight alongside the warriors to defend my Pack."

"I know how you feel Rapha-"

"You don't!" Raphe interrupted with a growl. "You don't because you are not in my position nor you really know me."

"Raphaella!" Luna Damon cried. "That is no way to answer to a Luna."

Raphaella shot daggers to her mother and everyone inside the room. "I know how they work." She spat. "I know everything about them and their tactics, and yet I am here, stored away! If I'm going to be Luna, I will right next to my mate, right next to everyone who is risking their life for me."

Luna Donovan smiled, the passion that Raphe showed was something that needed to be admired. "I will let you out." She whispered. "Only if you promise me one thing."

Raphaella stared at Luna Donovan. "I will take care of your mate and pup." She spoke and Luna Donovan chuckled.

"Take care of yourself, so that you can rule this pack alongside Theo." Raphaella nodded. "Go on, don't waste time." She spoke as the door opened.

Raphaella didn't waste a second, as she changed into her red wolf. Snot high in the air to catch the scent she wanted, she realized that it wasn't there, she could smell Blue Moon Pack, her father and the Rouge Pack, but he wasn't there. With a furious growl, Raphaella pounced on the wolf that was about to attack her mate. In a swift movement the wolf was on the ground dead.

Theo stared at her mate, and growled in annoyance, she was supposed to be locked alongside the other Luna's and the other members of the pack that couldn't fight. Now, he was worried that something would happen to her, and it was going to be his fault.

Raphe gave Theo a wolfy grin, as she ran across the battle, killing every rouge that came closer to her. She had trained all her life for this, and the advantage was that she knew how they fought. She was not stupid to kill everyone, she was trying to find the leader of the battle, she was going to injure him enough to make him weak but not kill, and they need answers.

Soon enough she found the leader of this stupid attack, and instead of killing him, Raphaella made sure to just injure him enough so that he can't move for another day. Once she defeated him, the rest of the Rouge wolfs started backing up, and it was that moment that Blue Moon Pack took to end each one of them.