Chapter Ten.

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Ten

Raphaella growled at the wolf that didn't let her keep on going. Her wolf had been restless, since the moment she found out that both Alpha and Luna Donovan had ventured into her pack, Red Moon Pack, the place where she was going to be the next Alpha. Theo had made it clear, that she couldn't go and seek for herself, due to the fact that she didn't really know what Alpha and Luna Damon knew.

She bared her teeth at the guard, whom was visibly scared, but still stood in front of Raphaella, preventing her from crossing the border. The way his eyes flickered let her know that he was communicating, most likely with Theo, whom she supposed was looking for her. She didn't want to turn back to her skin, her wolf wanted to find it's true place.

"Future Alpha Theo, told me not let you through." The guard spoke, only angering Raphaella further. "He will be here any minute now."

"Raphe." Theo spoke, nodding at the guard so that he could leave. Raphaella turned around snarling at Theo. "Love please," He whispered; slowly approaching her, hands raised, he was no threat. "Shift back." Raphaella's wolf shook its head. "Want to go for a run?" She tilted her head to a side. "We can go for a run, inside the territory Raphe, my wolf would love to get to know yours." As soon as Raphaella gave him a wolf grin, Theo was on his own silver black beast.

Raphaella's red wolf let out a howl, she approved of how her mate looked like, and with a simple nudge, they both trotted deep into the forest, inside the pack land.

Theo showed Raphaella, the one side of him that she was missing, his wolf, whom just like him, was already in love with his mate. Even when his wolf could feel the power radiating off from Raphaella, he still made sure to protect her, scanning the place for any danger, and would always be a step behind her.

ºººººººººº

Alpha Damon paced back and forth in his bedroom. After the news he had received, his wolf had sprung, and he went for a run to cool down. His daughter had been found, for over years, and no one dared to tell him. Luna Damon, walked out of the bathroom, her eyes red from the tears that she had been shedding, this was the moment that they had waited for, and yet, neither knew how to act.

"Love," Angela Damon sighed. "We need to see her."

"I know." Lucas Damon replied. "I just can't comprehend how on earth, we never felt our daughter." He took in a deep breath. "She was right under our noses-"

"Lucas." Angela hugged him. "It doesn't matter now, the only things that matters is that she is safe, and we are finally going to be reunited with her."

"We are." He sighed. "We should inform Beta Marc John and Fighter Daniel Coors about the development of the search, and that we are to leave."

"We should also take Future Beta Carl John and Future Fighter Kevin Coors with us." Angela spoke. "They need to start learning about the duties." Lucas Damon nodded. "We are going to meet with your daughter honey, why do I feel that it won't go as expected?" She whimpered.

Alpha Damon hugged his mate. "Everything will be alright."

They could only hope that everything was going to be all right. They were about meet with their long lost daughter, and there was always the small fear that she wouldn't know whom they were, or that she was just an illusion.