Chapter Eighteen

Raphaella was still not convinced about the fact the Rouge wolf had stumbled upon her pack. Though she didn't have enough proof to make an announcement and execute him. Growling Raphaella threw all the documents off the table.

Everything okay? Theo asked in a hurry as he sensed the anger coming. What is wrong?

Raphaella gulped and closed her eyes. I don't think that the wolf stumbled upon here it makes no sense. She stood up from her desk. I'll get the truth out of him.

Raphe, Theo started. He's dead.

WHAT? Raphaella shouted through her link as she turned into her wolf and ran towards the prison cell.

Theo was already on the cell as he stared at the dead wolf, just like Raphaella, he thought that something was off. There was no way that he could have stumbled into the pack, the most secure pack ever. Deciding to help his mate, he went down to the cell, only to find a dead wolf.

Raphaella growled loudly, causing everyone to question what on earth had happened. Theo saw her and went over to calm her down, rubbing her head.

I need some spare cloth. Raphaella sighed. Check the closet for me please.

Theo nodded and grabbed the bag of cloth before giving it to her. Quickly changing into the cloth, Raphaella stood beside Theo as she stared at the cell where the body laid.

"How did this happen?" Raphaella sighed. "Where is the guard?" She turned to Theo.

"When I came, there was no one here." Theo replied. "I haven't really seen people."

Raphaella took in a deep breath, trying to figure out where was everybody. There were supposed to be at least 5 guards on the dungeon. "People haven't been here since the morning." Theo frowned. "I know that it shouldn't be that way."

"There is something very wrong." Theo spoke and Raphaella growled loudly, causing him to frown. "Rouges." He shouted as they both ran towards the town center.

A fight was about to break, as Raphaella and Theo turned into their wolves to protect the pack.

ººººººººººººººº

Alpha Rouge was happy with the distraction he had sent towards Red Moon Pack. He knew that with that, there was no one who wouldn't let him take his son. Even when he didn't see him grow, he knew that it was his son.

He needed his son in order to get more power, and he was not going to let anything get in between his power. He felt nothing when it came to kill his son for more power, children were born to help their parents, and therefore this was his way of helping his real father.

Sneaking into Shinning Moon Pack wasn't a difficulty, giving the fact that they all thought he was still unable to attack back. He had been injured pretty badly thanks to Raphaella, but he had healed fast for two main reasons, his mate and the power given by the Black Wolf.

He stared at the bodies of the two wolves he had just killed. The patrol was bound to find them soon, so he had a limited time. The good thing was the fact that The Black Wolf had given him the way to mask his scent from the wolves; the downside was the simple fact that it only lasted for about two hours.

Sneaking into the pack house, he quickly located his son. Entering inconspicuous into the room where he was located, Alpha Rouge knocked out his son, and escaped right before someone could catch him.

ººººººººººººººº

Raphaella stared at the dead wolves on her land; this had been ridiculous, how on earth had they managed to enter such a guarded place? Theo stood next to her in his wolf, he nudge Raphaella, the war was over, they had to see the damage and figure out what to do.

Letting out a sigh, Raphaella petted her mate's head. "I know," She said. "Let's get back to the Pack House and try to figure everything out."

As they were walking towards the Pack House, the Future Beta, Carl John walked over to them. "I'm reporting: we have 15 injured wolves, no casualties from our part, and twenty three dead bodies."

Raphaella nodded. "I want the injured wolves patched up as fast as possible and to be in rest for at least two weeks, grab four of the dead bodies and I want them to be examined, the rest burn them as far as possible." Her father, Alpha Damon, stared at her with a proud smile.

"As you wish." Replied the Future Beta John and turned towards the Pack Hospital."

Once inside the Pack House, Theo changed into his human form, and joined the conversation with Alpha and Luna Damon, Beta and Future Beta John, Fighter and Future Fighter Coors, and his very own mate, Raphaella.

"The rouge wolf was a set up." Raphaella sighed. "I just haven't figured out yet the why."

"Why did you ask for the bodies to be examined?" Fighter Coors questioned.

"Alpha Rouge has a way of getting people do what he wants," Raphaella started.

"Also add the fact that he has been in touch with The Black Wolf." Theo added, causing the male wolves to growl.

"The rouge that was here," Raphaella started. "He told us everything, I believe that he was forced, obligated, compelled, called it however you want, but he was forced to pretend what he felt. Alpha Rouge knew that I wouldn't kill him on the spot because he came in peace." She sneered. "This was a distraction, and sure as hell, it means nothing good."

Before Raphaella could speak again, a messenger wolf interrupted the meeting. "Emergency call from Shinning Moon Pack, their Future Alpha has just been kidnapped."