Chapter Six.

Sorry for the long wait.

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Six

Raphaella cleaned her sweat as she stared at her reflection on the mirror. The run had been effective, at some point, she was still unsure as to the answer Alpha Donovan had given her. It somehow made sense, but she couldn't believe that she was so blind not to notice the similarity they both had. She never really liked Alpha Pater, but she thought that it was just because she doesn't really like Alpha's, but now it makes sense, she hated him because he remind her of her abuser.

She could feel Theo outside her door, she had a terrible night, and she knew that it was because she wasn't sleeping next to her mate. Even when her wolf begged her to go to Theo, she wasn't going to show weakness; at least she was that as a weakness.

"Raphaella." Theo knocked at her door. "May I come in?"

"It's open." Raphaella replied as she turned to face him. "Is there anything you need?"

"You went for a run." Theo stated and she nodded. "When you do so, please do put a shirt on." He licked his lips. "There are a lot of unmated wolves here, and my wolf would like to rip them off just because they stare at you."

Raphaella said nothing but nodded. This was going to be her new life. "I will take it under consideration." She let out a sigh. "Would I be able to have access to the library, exactly to the books of Alpha's?"

"I believe so." Theo replied. "Get ready, we have breakfast with my mother and father, you can request your authorization there, and later you have classes with my mother."

"Classes?" Raphaella scoffed. "About?" Theo sighed. "How to become a proper Luna." She rolled her eyes. "That's absurd."

"Raphaella." Theo spoke sweetly. "I know you don't want to have the classes, but you've been training to become a Fighter, not a Luna. You need to at least know the basics of becoming a Luna."

"I need to get ready." Raphaella spoke as she walked towards the bathroom.

" Raphaella spoke as she walked towards the bathroom

Theo let out a sigh as he walked out of the room. He knew that Raphaella was going to give trouble when it came to the classes, but his mother had demanded them, so that she could know her better. Luna Donovan claimed that she has an idea as to the Pack Raphaella might belong in, and she just needs certain characteristics to make the call.

Theo had waited for Raphaella to appear at his room yesterday night, but it seem that Raphaella was just as stubborn as she claimed to be. They had skipped school today, in order to prevent the Rouges to find out that she had moved from pack. Also to let Raphaella settle down on her new life, this was going to be a big change, not only for her but for Theo as well. He had dreamt of having a mate, a loving one, and now that he does, he doesn't even know how to act with her.