Chapter Eleven.

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER! My laptop decided to ruin itself and I had to live without if for like two months... but I am back, and so is the story. So sorry, please don't kill me... please. 

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Eleven

Raphaella cracked her neck as she opened her eyes. She had no idea as to where she was, and what had happened before. Frowning she sat up slowly, trying to test if she was hurt or if there was something wrong with her. She could smell disinfectant and medicines, which meant that she was on the hospital, but how has she gotten there? As she was going to get off the bed, the door opened and a woman with her same appearance appeared, and it was then that she remembered the fight.

"Raphaella, baby." Her mother spoke. "Oh don't get up sweetie."

Raphaella frowned. "Where is Theo?" She growled. "I can sense that he is near."

"He is right outside." Her mother replied. "But I asked to come in first, I wanted to make sure you were alright." Raphe rolled her eyes. "Everyone is fine, your mate, your father, everyone."

"I want my mate." Raphe growled and her mother nodded. She shook her head, she was having trouble understanding what her wolf wanted, but she knew that she needed her mate.

"Raphaella." Theo spoke as he ran to hug her. "Oh dear lord, I was so scared."

"Your face." Raphaella gasped. "He did it right?" She growled. "Don't you dare to lie to me Theo, what happened?" He let out a small smile.

"Your father was just a bit protective." Theo replied. "He just found out that you are alive and well, but that he won't have the time to be with you as you found your mate." Raphaella rolled her eyes this was ridiculous.

"It doesn't make any sense." Raphaella sighed. "I want to have a word with them, but I need to make sure that no wolf will appear." She raised her eyebrow. "Let's just get the clear from the pack doctor and we can be on our way."

ºººººººººººº

Alpha Damon stared out the window, waiting for his daughter to come inside. He had no idea what had happened to him yesterday, he only understood that his wolf wanted blood, and seeing her so close to his mate made him turn with rage. He wasn't going to be able to take her home, her new home was here, with her mate, and that meant losing her again.

Luna Damon placed her arms around her mate, he knew what was going through her mind and she wanted nothing more than comfort him, but she knew that no matter what she did, it wasn't going to be enough. Being ripped from the product of love was something that could never become forgotten, and now knowing that their baby had found love was hard.

Calm down Raphe. Theo spoke through their link. Nothing bad is going to happen.

You don't know that Theo. She sighed. It seems that they don't want me to be happy, but I swear that if he simply growls at you I will rip his throat out.

Theo jumped in surprise at the ferocity of his mate. With a small chuckle he kissed her temple before opening that door. Nothing bad will happen. He reassured.

"Alpha and Luna Damon." Theo spoke.

"Future Alpha Theo Donovan." The Alpha replied. "Future Alpha Raphaella Damon." He added in a whisper. "I'm very sorry for my behavior yesterday."