A/N

Hey guys it's Jake here! I've been getting lots of comments on how my fic isn't all the same as the original series created by J.K Rowling. Well that's because it isn't. I wanted to put my own twists on the book. Instead of a troll I put a dragon. The characters act different than the original ones as well. Yes the events are really close to eachother where in the series they are spread out over months. I decided to do this because I wanted to focus more on the main characters hen the actual events. It's more of the bonding experience between Severus and Harry that I'm trying to get across to the readers. I am trying my best with this book. This is my first time ever writing a fanfiction and I am trying to fix my errors. There will be mistakes. I'm sorry if the book isn't to your liking and not in the writing format that you usually read in. I am enjoying writing my book and for the nice feedback that is nice and helpful with good suggestions that have been told nicely thank you that makes me feel more motivated to write my book. For the ones that are very negative and are more of a rude way to give suggestions, those make me feel less motivated and more likely to feel scared to post. I understand that feedback is good and that not everyone is going to like my story I'm just saying that they aren't as helpful when they come across as rude and I'm sorry that I'm not a perfect writer like published authors but I'm m trying.

This got really long and rambly I'm sorry lol I just really wanted to get a few of these things across.

Also thank you sooooooooooooo much for all the comments, votes, and all the views! You are all amazing! BTW I am following everyone that follows me so if there's any works of yours that you'd like me to read just let me know. I'm always looking to find more reading material! Thank you all! You rock!