Chapter 8

Hey guys extremely sorry I had a major writers block and I was really busy with high school but I really thank everyone for commenting and voting and asking for more so here you go you wonderful people! :D

In the infirmary

When Harry woke up he was still in pain from the dragon attack, he looked around for his glasses groggily. when his eyesight cleared he looked over at Snape's bed and to his surprise Severus was laying on his stomach reading the daily prophet. PROFESSOR! Harry yelled with excitement which startled severus. POTTER! You scared me half to death what are you doing up? I at least wanted a few more hours to myself mumbled Snape. I'm not tired professor said Harry smiling. Professor your ok! Yelled Harry. Yes Harry I am but what I want to know is if your ok. Are you? Asked Snape trying to hide his happiness that Harry is excited to see him. I'm great professor, thank you for saving me! Snape was Surprised people never thank him especially James son!

Your very welcome Harry. are you hungry? Harry nodded. when poppy came into the room they asked for some breakfast, a minute later two house elves appeared with trays that had toast, eggs, sausage, bacon, and pumpkin juice. when Snape stated eating he felt his bed move and noticed that Harry had managed to walk over to his bed and was sitting right beside him. Um Potter why. Are you sitting on my bed? Asked Severus who was a little uncomfortable because no kid wants to be near him and he kind of got used to it. you seemed lonely sir so I thought I would sit with you. Answered Harry brightly. After they finished eating Harry asked Severus if he could stay sitting beside him. which Snape agreed.

The rest of the day went by exceptionally well Severus was starting to get attached to Harry. While Harry talked about his Slytherin experience, Severus took the time to ask Harry about his childhood. This question made Harry stop in mid sentence. Did he want to tell Snape about his life with the Dursley's? Harry thought to himself. Harry then did something he didn't expect, he lifted up his shirt and showed Snape every last one of his scars and bruises. When Harry turned to look back at Severus he saw his potions teacher stare at him with shock. Harry? Harry where did you get those? Snape was now furious because he already knew the answer. Those Dursley's are going to pay for what they did to Lily's son.

The rest of the day they spent talking about how Harry's life has been, after hearing everything Snape grabbed Harry and started hugging him and kept whispering "I have failed you". Harry just hung there in Severus's arms shocked because he is being hugged by Snape the schools scariest teacher. After a few minutes Snape let go and just stared at Harry and they went to bed right after. That night Severus had a nightmare about how he was treated as a child just as his mother hit him he woke up sweating. he thought to himself that he needs to do something about Harry, the plan that Dumbledor setup can't work. He won't let it, he must keep Harry safe for Lily. ( just to fill everyone in the plan was for Harry to go back to the Dursley's for Christmas so Dumbledor could see for himself that Harry was abused :) )

The next day Harry was discharged from the infirmary and promised Severus that he would visit. severus grunted in return while he had his bandages changed. when Harry got out of the infirmary he traveled down the corridor on his crutches slowly and was amazed at how many people were worried about him. A little but farther down the hall he saw Draco smiling and waving him over. when Harry got there he was engulfed by a hug from Draco who was apologizing for not visiting. Draco kept saying that poppy wasn't letting anyone in to see Harry or Snape. the rest of the day Harry was handed a load if homework which he knew he wouldn't be able to get done on his own, and was drowned in candy and cards. at the end of the day Harry went to the infirmary and sat on Severus's bed, he was tired and didn't have the energy to go all the way down to the dungeons so he fell asleep in Snape's bed.

The next day Severus woke up to see Harry laying on his bed fast asleep, he sighed and turned his head and went back to sleep. when Harry woke up he felt embarrassed for falling asleep on his professors bed and thought to himself that Severus night not have seen him. Harry scooted off the bed and grabbed his crutches. he then said a quick goodbye to his professors sleeping form and went to the great hall for breakfast. when Harry was gone Snape sighed to himself, what was he going to do with the boy? Where is he going to go? Maybe I can ask Dumbledor if Harry could stay with me instead. Thought Snape. After a few days past Harry was getting stressed out from all the homework, it was piling up fast. Even the sub potions teacher was giving more homework then Snape would, and that's saying something! In the Slytherin common room Harry was trying to get some work done but couldn't think properly, then Draco suggested that Harry should go see Snape for help. " he always helps me with work I'm stuck on and he's really good at all the subjects, but potions and DADA are his best."

So Harry grabbed his books and crutches and went to the infirmary to find Severus. when Harry opened the door to the infirmary he was greeted by Minerva and Poppy who were discussing how much longer severus had to stay in bed. when Harry approached Snape's bed he saw Severus reading a book but he couldn't see what it was called. Um professor can you help me with my homework? This question took severus off-guard, Harry Potter is asking for his help with homework. Snape agreed to help and patted the spot on the bed next to him. Harry sat next to his professor with a smile on his face, he asked if they could start on potions first because it is his favourite subject. Snape just agreed so they started on he pile of homework.

After they had finished the homework they were both exhausted, but before Harry got up to leave they were both informed that Snape will be able to go back to his chambers tomorrow. Snape also needed to have someone stay with him at night. Harry jumped up and agreed to stay with Snape at night because he felt like he owes Severus for saving him. Poppy was shocked, Harry really wants to take care of Severus? Well ok Harry it seems that you like being around Severus so I will let you go stay with him every night for 1 month and you are to bring him one of these potions every night as well, said Poppy while holding up a vial of blue liquid. it's a healing potion for his back and it will also help him sleep at night. Harry went back to the dungeons after saying goodbye ready to go to bed. Snape in the other hand kept thinking about how being taken care of by Harry would go.

Hey everyone I know this is a lousy chapter but Harry fell asleep in Snape's bed Nd is looking up to Severus like a fatherly figure.

I have a request from all of you wonderful Snape lovers! I want to know if you want Harry and Draco to be friends with Ron and Hermione!

Comment what you think and please keep VOTING, and COMMENTING!!!