Chapter 4

As Snape and Harry arrived in London they walked to a small pub in between two big stores. Harry observed that anyone who walked past the pub never noticed it maybe only magic people can see it. As they walked into the pub they ran into a tall man with whitish blond hair, and he was carrying a cane with a silver snake head handle on it. There was also a boy around the same age as Harry with identical hair as the man except his hair was shorter and was slicked back, they both looked very rich. "Ah Severus!" exclaimed the man with the cane "long time no see. Who is this young man with you?" Severus answered the man. "Lucius this is Harry Potter, and I am looking forward to see little Draco in Slytherin just like his father." As Snape and Lucius talked Harry thought it was a good idea to get to know the boy. "Hi I'm Harry Potter, who are you?" the boy answered with a smile. "Hi Harry I'm Draco Malfoy, are you going to be in Slytherin?" Draco asked. "I hope so harry said smiling, it would be great if I knew somebody in my house." After talking for a few minutes Snape and Harry said there goodbyes, Snape said that it was time to go shopping. Harry looked up at Snape who had his arm around Harry awkwardly and asked "sir how am I supposed to buy stuff if I don't have any money?" Severus smiled slightly. "Harry you do have money, it's in Gringotts."

"Gringotts?" asked a confused Harry. "Yes Harry that's the wizard bank and th-" Snape was cut off by Harry asking "I have a bank account? Really? How? Who signed me up for one? Is there money in it?" "Harry slow down I can only answer one question at a time" said Snape who cursed under his breath that he hates children. "Yes you have an account now let's go to your vault before you are late for the train, the last thing I want to do is have to take you with me to Hogwarts. "When they walked into the bank Harry was terrified because of all the strange creatures staring at him. Harry suddenly hugged Snape's waist and whispered "what are those sev?" Snape was shocked by the fact that Harry called him "sev "just like Lily used to and because Harry was hugging him of all people. "They're goblins Potter and they're very clever better stay close." answered Severus. When they reached the front desk Snape cleared his throat and said "Harry Potter wishes to enter his vault."

As the goblin looked at Harry, Severus felt the grip on his waist grow tighter, which made him sigh because was starting to get uncomfortable. The goblin asked Snape if Harry had his key, which was in his cloak pocket he handed the goblin the key along with a parchment envelope with the words TOP SECRET on it. Severus whispered that he needed to get "you know what, from vault you know which." "very well Severus, said the older goblin. "you will be taken there by Griphook." A small goblin walked up to them and asked for the key and said 'follow me." Harry and Severus were taken down a tunnel that led to a cart that was connected to the tracks that Harry assumed went on for miles. As they stepped on the cart Harry heard Snape curse under his breath about how Dumbledore is going to pay for this. Harry guessed that Dumbledore must be the headmaster. Harry enjoyed the ride but that was the opposite for Snape who was holding onto the cart with a sick expression on his face. When they stopped at a platform with a door that had a keyhole, as Griphook turned the key into place the door opened and Harry's mouth dropped open at the sight of all the gold in his vault. "Professor there has to be a mistake I have no money. are you sure you have the right Harry Potter?" harry was really shocked. "Yes I'm sure Harry because there is only one Harry Potter with a lighten scar on their forehead", said Snape with a chuckle. Harry grabbed a whole bag full of Galleons, sickles, and knuts, then went back into the cart and they all went down a few more miles until they came to a stop.

Harry stayed in the cart while Snape went up to a vault with the number 713 on it. As Harry stayed in the cart he thought about how Snape has been acting nice to him, earlier Snape avoided touching Harry then he put his arm around him. Awkwardly yes but still, and he let Harry hold on to him coming down to the cart. He also chuckled when Harry said they had the wrong guy, something strange is going on between Snape and him but Harry just couldn't figure out what. Severus tapped Harry on the shoulder which pulled Harry from his thoughts, harry looked around and noticed that they were at the tunnel at the top again. "Let's go shopping now harry its 9:30 am and your train leaves today at 11:00 am so we need to hurry and get your stuff." said Severus who was still a little queasy from the cart ride. Harry and Severus walked in and out of stores buying Harry's quills, ink, and parchment, his pewter cauldron, brass scale, and glass phials,they also bought him all his textbooks. They went to get his robes and his winter cloak at Madame Malkin's robes for all occasions

Harry stopped to read his list. "okay all we need now is my wand then we're done." said harry. Snape said he needed to floo Dumbledore so Harry went in by himself and stood at the desk while he waited for Someone to help him. Harry was just about to walk out of the store when he heard someone say  "Ah Mr. Potter I was waiting for you to come. Let's get your wand now shall we, are you excited for Hogwarts Harry?" Asked Mr. Ollivander. "Yes sir I am Harry said with a smile, may I ask how I choose a wand exactly?' Mr. Ollivander chuckled and said "Harry the wand chooses the wizard, not the wizard chooses the wand." Harry suddenly felt red and extremely embarrassed. As Harry tried wands he felt that he might not have a wand and that he might not be able to go to Hogwarts, but they tried one more wand and when Harry gave it a wave it started glowing and sparks started flying out the tip of it. "That's very strange" said Mr. Ollivander curiously. "why is it strange sir? Are wands not supposed to do that?" harry was worried. "Oh no my boy the wand is supposed to do that it's just strange that this wand chose you. There are no two wands the same but this wand has a brother, the Phoenix that gave its feather to your wand gave one other. That feather my boy is in the wand that gave you that scar." Harry looked confused, "A wand gave me this scar? I was told it was from a car crash" "well who ever told you that lied to you. I'm not the one to talk to about this Harry maybe ask Dumbledore or your head of house at Hogwarts, now you best be off Harry it's 10:30 am your train leaves in 30 minutes." with that Harry said thank you to Mr. Ollivander and walked out the door with his wand.

Harry scanned the crowd for his professor, when Harry spotted him by the wall leading to the pub he noticed that the potions master was holding a cage. Harry ran up to Snape and looked into the cage, he saw a small white owl with black spots on its back. "Who is that for professor?" asked Harry curiously. For you of course harry, it's a present from Dumbledore", said Snape quickly. 'we need to go now Harry or else you'll miss the train" with that Harry and Snape walked through the pub but was delayed a few minutes because everyone knew Harry and wanted to shake hands with him and give him hugs. They finally made it out and started walking towards the train station quickly. "Professor why does everyone know me? am I famous or something" yes Harry you are famous but I can't answer those questions right now talk to Dumbledore about it he can explain it to you better than I can", said Snape who was walking in long strides with his cloak bellowing behind him. They walked into the station and Harry noticed that there wasn't a platform 9 3/4, but they kept walking. "Harry? asked Snape. We are going to have to run into a wall to get to the platform so you need to trust me. Okay?" Harry nodded and followed Snape through the wall and appeared on a platform with the number 9 3/4 on it. "Here we are Harry I need to leave you here to get on the train." With that Snape vanished through the wall and left Harry there on the platform.

When Harry got on the train he walked down the hall scanning the carts for a empty seat. Harry was just about to go ask these red haired boys if he could sit with them, when he heard his name being called. it was Draco. "Harry come sit with me we need to talk."

Hey guys! what do you think Draco wants to talk about?

Are Draco and Harry going to become best friends?

I wonder....

Anyway please voted and comment! thanks!