A/N bad news guys

Hi guys. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my story for a very long time. To tell you the truth I have hit writers block. I started this book when I first discovered fanfiction and these were the type of stories that I read. The problem is as I grew up the more readings I explored. I am 18 years old now. I started writing this when I was 13.... my interests have changed now and it's really hard for me to write this book. I know this is sad to hear because many really enjoyed my story but I am a snarry shipper and the more I try to write this story the more I want to add snarry in it so I can write more than a paragraph a day. It's dragging on and it really makes me bored. I'm so sorry guys but the rest of the sequel stories that I was planning to write are unfortunately not going to happen. However I am not going to leave you guys hanging with an unfinished book so I am gojng to extend the next chapter to be the last chapter but it will tie up everything for everyone. Again I am sorry everyone. I am going to be starting a new book that is snarry that is called Deep Obsidian Desire and before you plan to check it out please be warned that it is a M rated story. Thank you everyone and have a nice day.

-TheDoctor363