Chapter 7

Hey everyone guess what this chapter is very exciting and has action and a little bit of sad parts but they will get happy again in the next few chapters!! Another thing I looked at how many people have read my book and it has 104 people so happy keep reading please and I want to hear from you guys how you feel about the book thanks!

---------------------------------------------

During lunch Harry kept looking up at the staff table and staring at Snape, who was talking with Dumbledor. Harry was nervous because of the way Snape looked back at him, the look was to nice even for Snape. Harry tried eating his tuna sandwich but it kept getting stuck in his throat, he was half done his sandwich when he was full. After lunch Harry walked to his other classes with Draco and did perfect in his defence against the dark arts class. He also did great in charms class and was second to make a feather float. After classes were over Harry and Draco went back to the Slytherin common room and sat in the two black leather arm chairs near the fireplace. So Harry did you enjoy your classes? asked Draco. Yea I did they were awesome I love them! Did you enjoy your classes Draco? asked Harry curiously. Yea they were alright I do love the dark arts class the most. Said Draco with a smile. As the boys talked Harry looked around at the common. There were two big leather couches surrounding a long table in the middle of the room and two leather chairs that they were sitting in. The walls were made of cobblestone and had green and silver banners hanging on them with a snake crest in the middle. After talking for an hour about quidditch, which Draco was trying to explain to Harry they had to go for dinner.

At the Great Hall they had baked potatoes, corn on the cob, chicken, beef stew, bread with butter, steaks, pork chops and many others that Harry couldn't name. As everyone filled their plates Harry said to Draco that he was going to go to the bathroom because he wasn't feeling good. Draco nodded and said for him to feel better. Harry walked down the table to the door which caught Snape's attention he watched as the boy walked out the door then turned back to his food. As Harry walked out into the corridor he saw Mr.Filtch run past him looking really out of breath going into the Great Hall. Harry walked into the bathroom and went into a stalk and sat on the cold stone floor.

The Great Hall

As Mr. Filtch ran into the Great Hall he started to yell "DRAGON! DRAGON IN THE CASTLE! Then fainted.

Everyone was screaming and running around like crazy when Dumbledor stepped up to his podium and yelled SILENTS. Everybody stopped and stared at the man waiting for him to say more, then he said that all prefects are to take their houses outside incase of a fire and to know that they are all accounted for. Teachers are to search the school in groups and find the dragon. everyone acted fast to the orders and got into their houses group and went outside, except Draco who ran up to Snape and told him hat Harry was in the bathroom puking. With that information Severus ran out if the Great Hall and went straight to the boys bathroom with his wand ready and a few spells on his lips if he encountered the dragon.

Boy's bathroom

Harry just finished puking up his lunch when he heard a loud noise outside the bathroom door, so Harry grabbed his wand and walked slowly out the door looking around. The air in he corridor was smokey and was really hot. Harry walked to the corner of the corridor and looked on the other side, there right before his eyes was a huge dragon that Harry knew the name of from one of Draco's books. It was a Chinese Fireball! Harry kept out of sight but that was just after he dragon spotted him, Harrys thoughts were racing through his mind like how did a dragon get into the school? Why is it here?Did it see me? One of those three questions were then answered the dragon saw him. Harry tried to run away but the dragon blew fire and Harry's leg got badly burned which made him fall to he ground in agony. Just as the dragon was about to give Harry a proper cooking when it screamed in pain as it was cut by a spell called sectumsempra that Snape cast, which made it mad. The dragon went after Harry again but severus blocked the fire with another spell. As Snape fought the dragon Harry tried to drag himself away, but before he could the dragon blew fire in his direction. The fire missed Harry instead it got Severus on the back. Snape fell to the ground and was starting to pass out bout he clutched his wand and yelled sectumsempra one more time and aimed it at the dragons neck. The dragon fell to the ground in a puddle of blood and made the whole school shake. Severus passed out when the teachers came and discovered them, Harry was freaking out when he saw Snape's back and that was the last thing he remembered.

2 days later

Harry woke in a bed that wasn't familiar to him and started to panic when he remembered what happened to him and Snape. Harry quickly felt around for his glasses and put them on, as his vision came into focus Harry noticed he was in the infirmary and he heard the soft snoring of one professor Snape. Severus was laying on his stomach with his short off and bandages covered his back. Harry pulled his legs out of the blankets and noticed a bandage covering his left leg, but he tried to stand up and go see Snape anyway. When Harry tried to stand up he felt huge pain in his leg and fell to the ground, as Madam Pomfrey came walking out of her office she saw Harry struggling to sit up. POTTER!? What are you doing out of bed? asked Poppy. I was trying to go over to professor Snape said Harry innocently. Well not right now mister, now lets get you back into bed. Said Poppy sternly. Madam Pomfrey how long have I been here? Asked Harry. Two days and you are to stay Here for three more days until your burns heal more then you will use crutches for the remainder of the healing. And for Snape? Asked Harry.He will stay here for a little longer then you but he won't be working for the rest of the month. Now you need to sleep Harry so off to bed. with that Harry obeyed and soon fell into a deep sleep.