Chapter 3

Dursley house the next day

Harry woke up early to make breakfast and get the mail, but when he got off his worn bed he saw a letter addressed to his cupboard and it had his name on it. Harry read the letter carefully and saw that he needed supplies only he had no money. As Harry walked out of his cupboard he heard his aunt and uncle blabbering about how their poor baby was sick. When Harry walked into the kitchen he felt his ears grow hot, he tried to swallow the anger he had coming up but it was no use.

"How dare you not tell me about Hogwarts and how I'm a wizard, I cannot believe you guys lie to me everyday. Your going to take me to Hogwarts you understand old man!" exclaimed Harry to is uncle Vernon. "I'm going to become powerful and treat you the way you treated me all these years." After Harry yelled at them he felt the sudden urge to run away, so his put on his shoes and ran full speed out the door with tears in his eyes.

As Harry ran down Privet Drive he kept thinking that he was going to be killed if he went back there, just when he was about to turn the corner a man appeared out of nowhere. He ran full speed into the man and knocked them both on the ground. "Get off me you imbecile", growled Snape. Harry jumped up feeling scared of him suddenly, like there was something dark about this man and shouldn't get to close to him, but Harry had to ask. 'Um excuse me sir who are you exactly?" Severus noticed the scar on the child's forehead and knew instantly that it was Harry Potter. "Well Mr. Potter if you must know I am Professor Severus Snape, Potions Master and Head of Slytherin House at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"You're from Hogwarts? So there is a Hogwarts after all?" asked Harry curiously. "Stupid boy are you telling me that you don't know what Hogwarts is, didn't Petunia tell you?" Exclaimed Severus furiously. Harry stood back looking quite embarrassed and tried to explain to the professor, "N... No sir you s... see." "spit it out all ready!" Exclaimed Snape clearly annoyed beyond belief. "Sorry sir, no I wasn't told anything at all about Hogwarts, I still don't believe I'm a wizard. How can I be a wizard Severus?" asked Harry. "One that's Professor Snape, call me that again and I will take points away before you even get to school",hissed Snape, "and two your parents were both wizards harry", Said Snape a little nicer then he intended it to be.

"Hand me your letter Harry so we can go get your stuff for school, Harry where is your letter?" Questioned Severus who clearly doesn't want to be seen in public in case some death eaters fly above them and spot Harry. "Back in the house but sir can you please come with me I don't feel safe going back alone." "fine, just hurry up will you we have a train to catch at 11:00 am and its 7:30 am right now." Severus was already regretting taking this job. As Harry walked up the walkway guarded by Snape he felt safe having someone there for him when he walked into the house. After letting Snape into the house, Harry said, "just let me grab it from my room". Snape thought to himself, {watch Harry's room is going to be huge and have everything he ever wanted spoiled brat.} while Snape watched Harry open the cupboard he couldn't help asking. "Potter! what are you doing in there? Go to your room and grab the list we have a schedule." "I am sir, this is my room," Harry said like it was no big deal. "PARDON ME POTTER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS YOUR ROOM?" Bellowed a very furious Severus.

Harry opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by his aunt screaming " SEVERUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE? I WILL NOT HAVE YOUR KIND IN MY HOUSE! OUT NOW!" "Not without Potter Petunia he is my responsibility now," Severus's voice was like venom now. and his face was getting red with anger, Harry quickly grabbed the letter and pulled Snape outside before he exploded. Outside Snape was on the ground trying to catch his breath. "Thanks Harry, sorry about that, but do I ever hate your aunt," said Snape with a sneer in his voice. "can we go sir? somewhere safe?" Asked harry worriedly as his aunt started chasing them with a rolling pin. With that said Snape grabbed Harry and they both vanished before his aunts eyes. They were on there way to diagon alley.

Hey am I a bad writer? I want your opinion, I just feel like my book sucks because no one voted or commented. please tell me. thanks :)