6

❁❃❁

We pulled up in Shawn's drive way and we all get out and unload.

"CAMILLLLLA!" I hear the famous and beautiful voice running towards me and I just smile.

"AALIYAHHH!" she ran up and we had a long hug. I missed her so much. She's like the little sister I've never had. "I've missed you both." She said pulling shawn into the hug. "Liyah it's only been like 3 days." Karen said chuckling and pulling out our suit cases from the back. "Yeah mom but it's weird being alone around here." She frowns and I just hug here tighter before breaking it off to help Karen. "Liyah can take your bags up to your room if you want to go help Cami with her bags." Karen smiled. "Okay, thanks Li" Shawn smirked to Aaliyah and she rolled her eyes playfully.

We get my bags to my house and as soon as I walked in I could smell cinnamon rolls and coffee. I leaped up the stairs throwing my bags on the floor and running to help Shawn with my really heavy bag. "Literally Camila what is in this damn bag." I scoff. "It's not even that heavy. It's only my shoes and makeup bags." "Makeup bags? Meaning you have more than one?" I smirked. "Um yeah Shawn. How else do you think I make this face look pretty." He looked down and smiles. "Camila you don't need makeup." His smile fades into a serious look making my smile falter too. "Your beautiful without and makeup in my opinion. I mean don't get me wrong, when you do your makeup it looks really good but you don't need it." He looks down again and smiles. BUTTERFLIES. If feelings could talk, mine would be screaming right now. Holy fuck. That is what any girl wants to hear. We are currently stood halfway up the stairs holding this bag and just staring into each others eyes. Even with him being two steps down, he's taller than me. Damn. "Thank you Shawn." I finally spoke up. I blushed when I realized I had been staring into his sole practically for like 5 minutes. "Just speaking truth." And that's it. I push the bag slightly to the side and give him and hug. I want to kiss him but like I'm so scared I'll get rejected. That would ruin our friendship forever. So I just hug him like crazy for a moment. Takin in the fact that being in his arms is the best feeling in the world. Having his arms wrapped around my waist is what I'm living for. After a few moments I release my embrace and kiss him on the cheek. Another sign of thanks. He just smiles and sort of blushes and we continue our way to my room. Once we are there I sit on my bed thinking Shawn will join me but he turns around to my door and says a quick "brb." And then takes off. I sit there confused but nonetheless pull out fuzzy socks and sweat pants and change into new clothes. I set up my Netflix and choose The Vampire Diaries because this is mine and Shawn's tv show. Damon is my favorite and Caroline is his. He has a thing for blondes. Considering Laura is one. I roll my eyes and click on the episode we left off at. Season 4 episode 7. Classic. This is my favorite episode. (An: I have re watched all seasons probably more than 3 times oops if you haven't watched any please do you'll love it.) moments later Shawn comes back with two plates of cinnamon rolls and two cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows. What a gentleman. "Thanks Shawn." I'm starting to notice the old bestfriend/gentleman/softie Shawn was back since we came home. His face beams with excitement when he sees what we are watching. It's now dark out which makes it more fun. We eat our cinnamon rolls and drink our hot cocoa while watching the show. When we both finished, I grabbed the cups and plates and quickly ran down stairs to put them in the sink. I heared a noise behind me and I quickly turned around. Nothing was there so I started to walk out of the kitchen but then I heared a bang near the dishes. "Shawn?" I called hoping it was him but nothing made a sound. I turned to run up the stairs but I bumped into something hard. It grabbed my faces and turned my head back and it bit my neck lightly. "Shawn what the fuck." I m we it was him because of his scent. "I'm Damon." He said chuckling. "You scared me shitless Shawn." "Your neck tastes pretty good." He goes to bite my neck again and I try to hold back a moan from the feeling of his hot breath and his teeth lightly scraping on my neck. "Sh-shawn stop." I try to sound confident but I completely shudder under his touch. He doesn't stop. In fact he is using his lips now. He is kissing my neck and I'm moaning and he is pushing my back until I hit the wall gently. He takes my hands and pins me against the wall. He detached his lips from my neck making me whimper from the loss of contact. "Fuck Camila." He says before staring at my lips. I lean in and out lips connect. Molding together and moving in sync. He swipes his tongue across my lip and I let him in. He lets his tongue explore my mouth. He lifts up one of my legs signaling for me to wrap my legs around his waist. I obliged and he unpinned my arms and I wrap them around his neck. He walks us up to my room, not detaching our lips. He lays me down and starts to climb on top of me. He presses small kisses on my collar bone and my neck moving up to my jaw. I love the way he kissed my jaw. I flip him over so I'm on top. He sits up and takes off his flannel and t-shirt. I take off my t-shirt so I'm left in my bra. I lean down and press harsh passionate kisses to his chest and neck making him groan. "Fuck your so hot." He says making me kiss harder. I start to suck on his neck. He moves his arms down and rests them on my hips. He makes little circles on my hips with his thumb and it makes me feel so good. He moves his hands down farther so they are on my ass. I smirk against his skin making him squeeze my ass. He moans and let me tell you he sounds like Jesus.

He is so hot. He drives me crazy. But, we decide to cool off for a bit and just watch tv. I fall asleep in his arms but before I drift off he kisses my forehead and says "I'm so into you baby" and then I'm out like a light.

❁❃❁

an: so yeah there ya go. I know I took two days to upload this but I rewrote this chapter like 5 times because I didn't know if I wanted anything to happen between those two because I didn't know if it was too early. But I'm just gonna go with it because I wanna have shamila happen and I'm getting impatient so let me know what you think. Is it too early? 😬💓

Enjoy this pi of Shawn and Cami:

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖