14

An/ lmao don't kill me 😬 yeah I know it's been like 45 million years and all lol but I lost interest in writing and I was focused on school but I'm updating again. Tbh I don't know when the next update after this one is going to be. I will try not to make it a month later again😂❤️maybe this will be the last one idk. Also I'm sorry if you lost patience in reading my book, me too honestly. But I logged back on here after a long time and people are still showing me love after all this time of me abandoning it and I have 3k reads and i thought it would be rude of me if I didn't update. So here you guys go. This is all happiness and no drama chapter bc yall deserve it. Once again I'm sorry.

❋♛❋

I wake up in the warm and bare arms of Shawn. We went to dinner last night somewhere in downtown LA and I'm still full from the expensive food. My comfort from the hotel bed was quickly ruined when Shawn rolled on top of me, kissed my cheek and rolled off me and walked over to his bags. His bare back facing me. I still can't get over how fit he is. No matter how many times I've seen his fit body.

"You're cute when you stare." I hadn't noticed that he was turned around staring back at me. "Just admiring what's mine." He blushes deeply and comes over and crouches down and presses little kisses on my lips. "Now what should I wear for your first MAGCON event." I smirk at him. He throws a towel at me. "You need a shower first." He smirks back. I throw the duvet off my feet and give him a glare. I run to the shower and start running the hot water. I plug my phone into my beats pill and play my Bryson Tiller radio. After my fav song, Rambo comes on  strip my clothes and hop in the shower. I feel so happy right now. After I freshen up I hop out and get dressed. I just wore a olive green and white stripped shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and my white hightop vans. Then i blow dry my hair and just straighten it. For makeup I just put on mascara and chapstick. I start dancing to my 2nd fav song ever made which is All Back my Chris Brown. After i'm done I head out in the room and meet Shawn. Half an hour later our uber arrives and we are on our way to MAGCON. (Not without our stop at Starbucks❤️)

*time skip bc I can lmao😁

I am walking around the hotel by myself trying to find the wifi. I bump in to someone and I immediately panic and apologize. "Yo it's okay ... hey! you're with Shawn aren't you" A tall, tan boy with blue eyes asks me? "uh yes I am, Camila, who are you?" I ask not trying to sound rude. "Oh im Jaxon, I went to middle school with you and Shawn until I moved here last year. "Oh. Sorry to be rude but i don't remember you." i gave him a apologetic look. "yeah that's because we never met." He smiled and i just said i silent oh to myself. "Yeah me and Shawn used to be really close but never really hung out. He stopped hanging out with me because I told him that I had a crush on him lol that didn't work out. But we are cool now and he texted me and told me to come and see him so here I am." I just smiled and said another silent oh. Lmao this turned awkward. A boy that use to be close to Shawn and had a crush on him that I've never met is here at his first MAGCON event. Huh. What I find odd is that I've never met him. Me and Shawn have always been attached at the hip. I rarely left his side. I have met all of Shawn's buddy's I don't get it. "So how do you know Shawn? Don't mind me asking I just saw you guys walking in together last night." He said awkwardly. "Oh uh yeah Shawn is my boyfriend lol I known Shawn since we were little kids. Practically still in diapers." I say in a matter of fact way and give him a lazy smile. This dude is making me feel sketchy for some reason. But I just smile anyways. "Thats cool lmao." He said sarcastically. Well ok I'm going to leave this conversation real quick. "Alright well. Ice meeting you but I must get going, It's Shawn's big day so see ya." I say and walk towards the Event room. This hotel is huge. They actually set up and entire room with a stage and tables set up in a line next to the stage for MAGCON. This is crazy.

As time flies by it's time for the Event. I'm at Shawn's table talking to his security guard about who knows what when they start letting the people come in. VIP went first and they got a small 25 minute pre-show and then everyone else came in and it was chaos. And loud.