10

An: so I'm thinking of making this book to 15 chapters but let me know what you think :)

✦✧✦

IM SO SHOOK. This hoe has the actual nerve to sit by me. "Camila do you have a problem with me?" I literally face palmed. "Uh yeah what the fuck are you blind? I do have a problem. You came here to meet me yet you have been all over my boyfriend all fucking night. And not to mention I fought you in his room. So yeah you fuck tard." I was steaming. She's as blind as a bat. "Woah Camila calm down. Maybe he likes me? Because he was flirting back too. Wouldn't surprise me. We can both conclude I'm hotter than you." I should have know what a bitch she was. She's fake. And she used me. "I've known Shawn for all my life. He doesn't care about looks. He won't give me up for some slut that showed up a half hour ago." I sarcastically laughed in her face. "Who do you think you are? Coming around here, pretending to be my friend to get to my boyfriend." She grins. "Well Karen said I could stay for a few days so let's see if Shawn chooses me or you. Probably me, so I would back off of him now." UH WHAT TBE FUCKNSSB. "BACK OFF? ME? Bitch i don't know if you are just fucking stupid or something but me and Shawn are dating. We are together. He loves me." I'm so hyped rn I could punch her in the throat, gag her with a spoon, tie all her limbs up and throw her off the roof and still run a marathon. I'm so raged. "It won't be like this for long. He wok see how much more I could give him." She winked and went back inside. I'm 🐸

I walked inside and saw Shawn talking to Casey again. She looked ridiculous. Sticking her ass out.  Yeah okay I agree that she does have a bigger ass then me and maybe she's more fit then I am and I guess she's prettier. I really hope Shawn sees past her fake ass. I'm so done and I want to go home by this point.

Karen calls out that dinner is done and I start to walk over to the table. I sit down where me and Shawn planned to sit and I'm glad that he came to his senses and sat next to me. I turned over to apologize for grilling him earlier but he's already engaged into a sickening conversation with this bitch. I eavesdrop on their conversation and she's so fake. She's telling him that she saves pit bulls from dog fighting places and she has 4 at her house. Liar. When Emily and I were in a Skype call, Emily added Casey and we were talking about our pets because I said how I always wanted a dog AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WISHEF THDT SHE HAD SOME BUT HER MOM SAID NO. I'm so mad that I literally got up and left. I heard everything get really quiet and people called my name as I left but I couldn't stand her voice. I couldn't be in that house with 60 other people including her. So I left and ran to my house. I went up the stairs but not before slamming the front door and off to my room. I just took off my shoes and slid under my white fluffy ass comforter. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. But I wanted to so bad. What the fuck is wrong with that bitch. Shawn is mine. At this point I actually let my tears built up to the point where they couldn't hold anymore. The lump on my throat was getting so big and my face was heating from how mad I was. I heard the from door open and close and I heard two people come up the stairs and knock on my door. "No." I said hoping they will go away but they just opened the door and walked in. "Tell me what's wrong pumpkin." My mom said sitting on my bed. I felt another dip on the other side of my bed and then someone slipping under my comforter and cuddling me. Emily. "I'll be fine you guys." Emily hugged me tighter and I'm so thankful that I met her. "Baby tell my what's wrong." My mom protested. "Ok well Casey and I had a chat and she practically told me that she is trying to get Shawn from me." I start crying harder. "Shawn won't leave you Camila. He's known you for too long to choose a slut over a beautiful and nice girl like you." Emily said and hugged me tighter again. "But I caught Shawn singing a new song he wrote to her but he promised me I could hear them all first. It was our thing. He always shows me his music first. I don't want to sound selfish but I'm selfish and jealous. I really am." I turned around so I could hug Emily from the front. "I'm going to go back to the party I don't want Karen to worry. You guys can stay here. I love you Cami. And you too Emily." My mom smiled before walking back over. Me and Emily turned on Stranger things and started a marathon. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate and pulled it from under my blanket.