13

An: I'm so happy that people are liking my book! It makes me want to write another book but I don't know what about. I do know that I'm ending this book soon only because I don't want draw out the book longer than its needed and also because I feel like all books need to have a conflict but what other conflict would I put in this book? So I think I'm going to end this one in the next two or three or four or more chapters and possibly start a new book :) ok continue 🐋
✶✧✶ (2 weeks later.)

I'm packing my bags because me and Shawn are going on tour! This week has been major busy. Shawn's been on the phone a lot with the managers and stuff and now we are finally heading out.

I'm going to be seeing the boys! (An: in this story only Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Aaron, J&J, Hayes and Matt are in Magcon.) Im super excited because I'm sort of a fan of Nash. Those blue eyes though.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when my 6ft talk boyfriend crashes through my room and tackles me on to my bed. "Oh uh good afternoon to you too" I chuckle. Shawn just hugs me and presses small kisses to my cheeks and a couple pecks on the lips. "I missed you." I laughed again. "Shawn I saw you this morning." I kiss his cheek. "I know but ugh I just miss you." I smile at his words. He amazes me sometimes. "I miss you all the time too babe. But your like fucking huge so get off me." He laughs, pecks me again and rolls off me. "Can I pick out your outfit?" He smiles innocently at me. "Uh yeah." I say hesitantly. He always wants me to wear matching stuff that he wears. Which is sometimes cute but all he wears is flannels and skinny jeans. It looks hot af on him but not on me.

To my surprise he pulls out my black, long sleeve romper. He bought it for me the other day and I was going to pack it but I guess I'll wear it now. I go into my bathroom and put it on. While I'm in the I turn my music on. Low life by Future ft. The Weekend came on. I usually only listen to hip-hop/rap when I'm getting ready. But I mainly like to listen to Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande in the car and Shawn's originals when I'm at home I just play it.

I put up my hair so I can do my makeup. I know I'm just going on a plane to Cali but I feel like getting ready. I brush my teeth and then start to put on some face lotion and primer. Then I put on my foundation and concealer and then set it with a press powder. After that I contour my face with my bronzer. I decided that I'm not going to put on and eye shadow so I just put on eyeliner and then brushed out my eyebrows and filled them in. Then I grabbed some fake eyelashes and put them on. I took my wet hair down from my shower earlier and just brushed it out and kept it semi wet. I sprayed on my love spell perfume from Victorious Secret and walked back into my room. "Holy fuck your hot." Shawn sits up. "Thanks babe so are you" I blush. "I love you" I say smiling at him. "I love you more." He stands up and looks at his lock screen. "We have an hour to get to the airport and through security. Are you ready?" I nod and take his hand in mine and the other is holding one of my suitcase my suitcase. Shawn grabs the other off my bed and we go down stairs. My mom comes and gives me a hug and kiss and then we walk over to Shawn's car. "AALIYAH!" I say as I see her running up to me. "I'm going to miss you both." She says pulling Shawn into the hug. We break the hug and go over to manny to say goodbye. "Bye dad. I love you." Shawn says and they hug. I love how nice and close Shawn is with his parents. "Bye son. Make sure to call your mother after you land. And please try to keep in touch every once in a while. Love you." He says and Shawn gets in the car. Manny then turns to me. "Keep this boy in check. Don't let him out of sight." He laughs. Which I don't get why he laughed but I laughed along with him. "Please be careful and don't just trust everyone. Love you." I nod and hug him. I get in the car and We wave goodbye to Aaliyah and Manny and we drive off. "Are you nervous." Shawn looks at me worriedly. "For what?" I say confused. "The plane." He says. I have barely even thought about my anxiety or anything since the time me and Shawn broke up for a bit. I've just been so happy because of Shawn. Everyday we have been together and he has showed me so much love. Not to mention I've never seen him as such a gentleman in my life. I mean when we were just friends he would compliment me and open doors for me which I loved. But I can't even describe how different it is when I'm with him. He treats me amazing in ways I didn't know exist.

"Camila?" He takes me out of my zoning. "Oh sorry yeah I'm fine." I give him a genuine smile. We make it through traffic and to the airport and we are now heading inside. Security was rough but we made it through and to the waiting area. The gentleman that he is, Shawn bought me Starbucks and we laughed about our old memories.

By the time we finished our drinks, our flight was called and we walked hand in hand to line up with our tickets. We give the lady our tickets and walk down the terminal. Shawn paid the extra money for me too have first class seats with him. He is so sweet.

The lady starts talking about the rules and was telling us what to do in emergencies. Shawn still has my hand interlaced tightly with his. Almost like he's reassuring me it's ok. But I think Shawn is the reason I am ok. I think Shawn was the cure. I know this because I had absolutely no anxiety whatsoever the entire plane ride. Just me happy in Shawn's arms.

💙💙💙

An: yeah so like I know I went 4 or more days without uploading and like sorry I was so lazy this week. Not that this is an excuse but I just already have a ton of homework and its only the 2nd week. Lmao fml. 👌🏻👌🏻

Baii 🦄

{part two of Shawn if he had blue eyes👇🏼👇🏼}