8

An:So I have a few shout outs ;) i just want to say thank you so much for all the love. You all are so nice ily. So follow these users below because they are so amazing 👅😏💦👇🏼
@aryamalotaibi
@shamilafeels
@shamila_shawmila
@eve_mai
@xxfangirlforeverbishxx
@whatdadick
@allisxnrxse
Thank you all sm your the best😏 If I didn't add you nothing personal. All the love to all of you, ok continue ready my loves💘

❁❁❁
After the date Shawn said we should hang at his house so we are in his room. He brought out his guitar and told me that he wrote a song about me while we were friends and he wants to show me now that we are together. He said it was named ruin and then started serenading me.

"Do ya
Do you think about me?
Do ya
Do you feel the same way?
Yeah
Do yeah?
Do you remember how it felt?
Cause I do
So listen to me baby

I'm not trying to ruin your happiness
But darling don't you know that I'm the only one for you?
And I'm not trying to ruin your happiness baby but darling don't you know that I'm the only one yeah.

Do ya
Do you think about me at all?
Do you
Do you feel the same way?
Oh tell me babe.
And you
Do you remember how it felt?
Cause I do
so listen to me now
Oh oh
And I'm not trying to ruin your happiness
But darling don't you know that I'm the only one for you?
And I'm not trying to ruin your happiness baby
But don't you know that I'm the only one.

Do I ever cross your mind?
Oh oh oh

And I'm not trying to ruin happiness
But darling don't you know that I'm the only one
And I don't wanna
I don't wanna ruin your happiness
Baby but darling don't you know that I'm the only one
Yeah
Oh do I ever said do I ever said do I
Do I ever said do i ever said
Oh oh oh
Do I ever
Do I ever cross you mind
Not trying to ruin your happiness at all."

"Wow." Is all I could say. I was processing the lyrics in my mind. He really has like me this whole time but didn't want to say anything. This is crazy. "Do you like the song?" He smiles at me. Holy shit. Act cool Cami. "Yeah Shawn it's beautiful. And I can't believe you felt this way and never told me." He looked down and smiled. "Well like I didn't want to ruin our friendship and I wasn't sure if you liked me too." I got up and took the guitar from him, set it down and crawled into his lap and cuddled into him. "Remember when you said you liked cuddling me because I didn't take it the wrong way? Well I did take it the wrong way. I loved cuddling you even if you thought it was just friendly. I loved it when you would wrap your arms around me and act like its normal. I just feel so safe in your arms. Almost like its home." I cuddled deeper into his chest. If that was even possible. "Honestly I loved cuddling too. That's why I did it so much. Your like a small bean. It's the cutest fucking thing ever." "OOOH. IM GOING TO TELL KAREN!!! You swore. AJAHSHAHHA SHEAN. YOUR SO INNOCENT PLEASE!" He scoffed. "Excuse you. I'm not innocent. I'm wild as fuck okay?" I honestly fell of the bed. "Shawn your so cute. My little muffin." "I'm like 7 feet and your like 2 so fight me." He pouts and I swoon. "Aww your like a baby panda. So harmless and cute."

I tackled him and we just talked until it was like 2 am and I fell asleep on top of Shawn while he is massaging my back lightly and humming some song. He also pressed kissed to my forehead once in a while and I felt so peaceful and happy. I have him. That's all I will ever need. I never truly knew what happiness was until now. Like I genuinely feel like I'm radiating happiness because of one person. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. I also know that he's the one. My mom said that she knew she loved my dad. There was just a point of their relationship where she said that she couldn't see herself with anyone else. And all she wanted was to make him happy. And I feel that with Shawn. I feel like I can only see myself with him. Almost like he is my puzzle piece. He fits perfectly and no one else does. All I want is to see him happy. I know we weren't together since like today but I've known Shawn since my brain remembers. I don't remember anything before him. Nothing before him matters. I wasn't myself with out him. My life started when I met him. My life will end with him. And I truly know now. I'm not just crushy in love. I'm like falling hard and fast to the point of no return for this boy.

❁❁❁

Sorry it's short I'll update more tomorrow. This chapter sucks and I'm sorry but like I'll make it up to you some how idk maybe pictures of hot Shawn 💖💖

Here's a picture of Shawn when the interviewer said dildo:

Don't mind Tasha. She's wild. ⬆️

And another Shawn pic:

Don't fucking judge me on my searches okay people?🙂🍆

Goeisjzn x DBDNFBSNA k bye