7

I wake up to arms tightening around my waist. I slowly open my eyes and see a beautiful sleeping Shawn tangled with my body. Last night was crazy eventful and I honestly don't know what I'm going to say to Shawn. I think he now knows I like him. Wait. Woah. He kissed me too so he likes me. Holy shit.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when Shawn leans over kissing my cheek and snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. "Your very handsome when your giving me kisses." I could feel his smile against my neck. "Mm. Your hot as fuck pinned against the wall." I blush and butterflies attack my tummy. This is crazy. I can't believe Shawn likes me. "Can we talk about the fact that you, Camila, lied to me." My smile falters into a nervous smile. "What about?" He then removes his face from my neck and rest his head on his arms while looking at me. "Remember, back at the hotel when I tried to make a move-" "ohh yeah I remember when you rejected me mhmm." I said smirking playing and sarcastically. "Anyways. I was with Laura, but I have always liked you. Since the day me and Aaliyah helped you and your mom moved in when we were kids. I think you made a great bestfriend that i have been so lucky to have, but I've always wanted more with you. But I was so afraid that it would ruin our friendship. But that night in the jacuzzi, I wanted to see if you liked me. And I was right. But you said you didn't." I laughed at him. "Shawn. If you found out that your crush was dating your enemy then yeah your going to fake and say that it was a mistake." He smiled that smile that could win Grammys and Oscars. "I love you Camila." "Shawn, I love you too." We both laughed and tackled each other. "That was so weird. Let's not be saps." Shawn said and I just agreed. "Let's be our crazy selves and be romantic when needed but sappy couples who are never really themselves are too much." I said rolling my eyes at the end of the sentence. "Are you calling us a couple?" Shawn smirked. "Um excuse you. You need to ask me in a cute way though. Like go buy me Taco Bell and coffee and then we will chat." I said laughing but also hinting that he should really do that. "Get ready. I've got a few errands to run and the we will meet in my car because we are going on a date to the beach. So text me when you are ready." He kisses me quick on the lips before hopping out of bed. I didn't even notice that last night he must have slipped on a pair of my sweat pants. He was also shirtless. Holy fuck his front side looks so hot. "Shawn." I say and he stops and turns around. I smirk and make my way to him. "Holy fuck." I say as I practically pet his abs while staring into his eyes. "Your so funny." He says and walks out. Now I'm left alone to get ready for our beach date.

(An: sDHAWN SNDN💘💍👅⬇️💦

Ok go on lol 😏)

~ *skips to date.*

(An: camilas and Shawn's outfits ⬇️