11

✦✧✦
I'm awoken by Emily going into my bathroom. Last night was the worst night of my life. By far.

I sit up in my bed and remembered all the events that happened last night. Absolutely unreal. I'm still angry. I'm also beyond hurt. Him calling me a bitch made me really angry. I'm just so beyond depressed about the whole situation. I hate him. But I'm in love with him. And I miss him. But I still hate him.

I want to scream. I want to rip his dick off and feed it to the lions. Ugh. I'm sondbsbdbdbdb. I hate everyone and everything. Today would be a horrible day to test me.

Unfortunately today my mom and Karen wanted to go out and have lunch. But with all the kids. Did my mom just like not understand when I told her me and Shawn broke up and I want to smash watermelons on everything?? I don't think neither me or Emily want to see Casey today. Emily and Casey got into a fight last night while me and Shawn were talking. I fucking hate her and everything about her.

But it wouldn't surprise me if I showed up at dinner and Shawn and Casey are flirting. If you would have asked me yesterday morning if Shawn and I would break up later that night, I would have said absolutely not. I thought he loved me. Me. Not this Casey girl. He should have believed me not a girl that walked into his life like 5 minutes ago.

Right when I'm happy something or someone comes along and makes it incredibly impossible. And I'm so sick of it.

"CAMILA?! Are you guys ready for lunch?" I groaned. "Mom we just woke up!!" I heard a laugh. "Yeah well you woke up at noon." Emily came out of the bathroom in a towel. "Hope you don't mind but I took a shower. I felt disgusting after last night." She made a funny face and I laughed. It's sad to think that she won't stay here forever.

We get up and get ready for this stupid lunch get-together. Honestly I think moms don't think sometimes. Like she knows that me and Shawn broke up. Last night! So why did she have to make lunch plans with his family. Ugh. Gosh mom. Please use some common sense. But my mom is stubborn so she denied me every time I said I wasn't going. Might as well go and listen to embarrassing stories of me,  Aaliyah and Shawn. So I go through my messy dresser to find my black leggings and a decent 'flowy' shirt and I put on some sandles. I don't know why I put on sandles. I hate my ugly toes.

We are all ready to go and we are getting in Karen's car. She had a big SUV that holds 8 people so Karen and Mom sat up front Shawn and Casey sat in the middle row and Aaliyah, Emily and I sat in the very back row. The car ride is pretty silent amongst the kids although Karen and my mom were chatting away.

"Camila?" Aaliyah whispers to me. I nod back signaling for her to continue. "I don't like that girl who is next to Shawn. She's so mean." I just silently giggle. "Me too" I mouthed back making her laugh too. I'm trying not to be sad around Liyah but it's really hard to see Shawn so distant. The way he avoids looking at me in every possible way. Or when someone talks about me he starts a conversation with Casey. Or wait when he rolls his eyes everytime Karen says anything remotely nice about me. He used to shower me with kisses when his mom would boast about me. I feel really depressed without him. And he's just a boy. My mom always told me to never let a boy ruin you. But Shawn has. He ruined me. I feel so empty without him. No matter how much Emily means to me, she will never be Shawn.

We finally make it to this small restaurant and head inside. Me and Shawn would take Aaliyah here in the summer to get the best milkshakes ever. (An:idek what I'm doing with this story anymore.)

A couple minutes later the waitress asks us for our order. Unfortunately I'm first. "Chicken basket please and a Sprite." (An: I literally hate this book right now.) Everyone else orders and then the table grows quiet. "So, Casey? Where are you from?" Karen finally speaks up. "Well I grew up in Fort Wayne Indiana up until the end of middle school and then we moved to Manhattan my freshman year." She said smiling at Shawn. Why the fuck are you smiling at my man? Maybe we aren't together right at this second but he's still mine. "Oh cool I should tell MAGCON to have a event in Manhattan!" Shawn says excitedly. "Yes I will for sure come!" Casey says in her annoying as fuck voice. "You should come to all my shows!" Shawn says to Casey. Shawn. Says. To. Casey. Ok so like alright I guess I'm not in the picture anymore. Shawn said he can only bring +1. "I would love to." She says in a flirty voice. This time I'm the one to speak up. "So I'm not going anymore?" I say staring directly into his eyes but it's almost like I don't know him. "Oh do you know what MAGCON is?" Casey says like I'm stupid or something. "Uh yeah. I know what it is. Me and Shawn were planning to go together for months. And listen here 'Casey' you have literally only been around our families for like 11 hours. You can quit acting like you've known Shawn forever. I've known Shawn since we were too little to spell orange. We have been through thick and thin together. Just because you have made us mad at each other right now doesn't mean it's going to stay like that. You can't just walk in and act like you own something. You told Shawn lies about what happened last night. You know that you were the one threatening me and saying that Shawn will like you more and that you will have him. Well guess what? Just go home. You have ripped my bestfriend from me. You made them beleive a person who was only in their life for 10 minutes over a person that they have known all their life. But if you think that you are going to rip me and Shawn apart, your not. Your so wrong. He is my other half, and I'm his. Whether or not we are mad at each other. So before you walk in here and think that your welcome, check again. Because a fake person who pretends to be my friend just to fly over and tear her life apart, is not welcome. Your two faced and I can't wait for the day all the people sitting at the table realizes it." I got up and left with Karen's keys and fled straight to the car. Dear Lord. What have I done.

💖💖💖

An: all I can say is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the shitty chapters and the delay. Blame my teachers and insomnia :)

 Blame my teachers and insomnia  :)