3 weeks until "death"

Monday morning

BIIIP BIIIP BIIP I wake up in panic, I turn my head towards the alarm clock and it shows 6.45 am, great it's monday my favorite day of the week (not) I put my feet on the ground and stand up ,I then walk over to the window. I look out for a couple of seconds then I grab my clothes (the picture) from the chair besides my bed. I then walk down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

2 hours later
I walk into the school, I head straight to the lockers on the second floor. I get my books from the highest shelf and then I close it.
- LILLY
i turn my head towards the voice and I see Troye he hugs me thight.
- TROYE!
- OMG did you have a good weekend? He asks
- well I didn't do much but I guess it was a pretty good weekend, you?
- OMG YES I did, I was at this party with...
Troye stops and looks behind me
- what is going on? I ask
- look...
I turn around again and there they are Julia Clarke, Cameron Dallas, Lele Pons and Jack Glinsky they are the "cool" gang in the school they are also me and my squads bullies but they mostly bully me...
Cameron looks at me and smiles he's so cute he got dark brown eyes and short brown hair he is also pretty tall and have a lot of muscles
- uhh.. Let's go!!! Troye says and grabs my hand we then walk to our first class, math..... Great........

Hope you liked this chapter and I'm going to try to put up a second chapter in a couple
of days!