"The death"

Troyes POV
Ok Troye you can to this you just walk to Mrs Creenfields room and tell her about everything and then you call Julia and the others into the meeting room! Yes let's go!

"KNOCK KNOCK"
Mrs Greenfield opend the door
- oh! Hi Troye what are you doing here don't you have a lesson?
- uh.... Yes I-I do but I have to tell you something
- ok then you're welcome in!
I told her about the plan and she immediately called Julia, Grayson, Lele, Jack and Ethan into the meeting room.

Julias POV
Omg what the fuck does Mrs Greenfield have to talk to me and Lele about?I don't have the energy to talk to her! Or even like look at her she's such a bitch.

- what do you think she want to talk about? Lele asked me
- I don't know I answeard
5 min later we both sat in the meeting room with Jack, Grayson and Ethan Mrs Greenfield and Troye was standing in the middle of the room
- Hey everyone Troye said and looked very sad
- what do you want I said
- I want to show you a video of something that will change your life...
-ha Yeah right! Grayson screamed
- here it is....

A video with Lilly talking to the camera that Troye was holding started to play, they were at the subway and Lilly was talking about something she wanted to show Troye.

- Wtf is this?! Lele said
- shhhh!!!!! Troye said

They were then standing by the tracks when Lilly said " I Love you Troye" and turned to the camera, she then said "See you in hell Julia" 1,2,3,4 and boom she ran into the train......

Everyone started to cry but I was just there knowing that I killed Lillith Parker the most beautiful and kindest person I had ever known. And I killed her......