The party

7.30 PM
Lillys POV
- do you think I should have the red lipstick or the brown lipstick? I ask Troye
- Ehh.. The red one
- ok! Good choice!
- when do we have to leave ? Troye asks
- in 30 min I think
- ok do you like this t-shirt? He points at his shirt
- yeah sure, he's wearing a white oversize t-shirt with a text on it that says BLACK in big black letters.
- do you think I should wear this? I ask him
and points at myself
I'm wearing a black dress it's pretty short but really cute ( picture) I also put some of my hair to the side I look really cool.
- You look hot, Troye says
- aren't you gay? I say and laugh
- yes I'am but I still know how a hot girl look like he says and winks at me.
- Haha thanks Troye, you look hot to.
- Thank you, he says

20 min later outside the party
- what am I going to say to Grayson?! I ask in panic
- Ehh? That you love him?
- ok ok I can do this I'm a strong woman,
I say, but I know that i'm not going to be able to tell him.
- come on let's go inside! Troye says, he then grabs my arm and pulls me out of the car.

We walk up to the house and knocks on the door, Cameron opens.
- Oh I didn't know this was your house Cameron? I say
- it's not he anwears, but you can come in anyway.
- ok thanks Troye says
- Troye I'm going to find Grayson so if you want to party I can find him by myself ok?
- ok sure i'm going to find a guy to get drunk with he says, then he walks upstairs
( Keep in mind that we are 16 years old)

- do you want something to drink? Cameron asks me.
- Yeah I'll take a beer
- ok brb he says and walks into the kitchen to get me a beer

I don't want a beer but I don't want to hang out with Cameron so I said that to him so he would leave me alone, but now I have to find Grayson.

Cameron POV
Ok Cam you can do this just tell her that you like her, she likes you to, even thoo she has a boyfriend. She will leave him for you ok? Yes she will. She wanted a beer so give her a beer. I walk back into the hall
but she isn't there, wtf?! Did she just leave you? Fuck ok go find her Cam, she's around here somewhere.

Lillys POV
I walked into a crowd of drunk teenagers and I bumped right into Lele, she was obviously very drunk.
- OMG Lilly is that you?! I didn't know you were coming to this party?
- oh well I was, you haven't seen Grayson have you?
- of course I have!
- what?! Where is he?!
- he's upstairs with Julia!
- what?! no is he mad at her?! did she do something to him?
- Oh! of course not honey I think they are having sex!
I didn't know what do say I just ran up the stairs as fast as I could and the first thing I saw was a crowd of people outside of a door I saw Troye and he saw me to, I walked up to him.
- OMFG WTF IS GOING ON TROYE?!
- it's Grayson he's having sex with Julia i'm so sorry let's go home...
- no i have to see for myself! I said I then pushed myself past all the people and I didn't stop until i felt the door knob under my hand I tried opening the door, it wasn't locked...

-OMFG GRAYSON HOW COULD YOU!!!
He was in the bed with Julia, she was on top of him, naked and he was to.... I felt tears under my eyes and I tried to hold them back but I couldn't.
- OMG Lilly no i'm so sorry this dosen't mean anything to me! She dosen't mean anything to me! He pushed her of him and put on his underwear.

- But it does to me, it's so fucking over between us! Before I leave I want you to know that I was going to tell you that I loved you but you obviously dosen't love me! fuck you🖕🏼do never talk to me again! I said then I ran out of the house, crying.