Study night 1 week until "death"

2 days later monday morning
School was a pretty fun thing... A month a go before everything changed between me and Grayson. He had been sending me flowers and Teddy bears for 10 days. And he tried to talk to me in school but I couldn't talk or even look at him. He made me feel sick,  I felt like I hated him, but I knew deep inside that I still loved him.

I walked into the school, I didn't care about my appearance anymore I was usually dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt with my hair in a bun. I mean I looked hella cute, but that wasn't the point, I just didn't dare to walk into the school looking like a fucking monster. So I had to look a little cute.

I walked up the stairs to the lockers. I tried to avoid looking at people, I knew that they knew what happend, but they didn't know the real story. Because Julia told everyone that She found ME having sex with like 4 guys and that I asked her to join.Gross. And then I apparently broke up with Grayson by spitting in his face. But that was obviously not what happend.

1 h later
Troye was sick today so I had to spend the whole day by myself great.

- Hi! Cameron said as he sat down next to me
- Oh! Eh... Hi?
- I heard about what happend and I'am so sorry dudes can be such dicks sometimes.
- what? Do you know the real story?
- The real story? Oh! Yeah I don't believe what Julia told everyone she's such a liar I know what she said wasn't what really happend.
- ok thanks....I said a bit embaressed 
- So do you want to study with me after school today? He asked

Wait did Cameron Dallas the most popular and the hottest guy in the whole school just ask ME if I wanted to study with him?! Of course I want to!

- Yeah sure! I'll be at your house by 8 PM! Ok?
- Yeah that would be so nice of you! see you tonight! He said and patted me on the back

7.45 PM
Ok I can wear this I look good. this is great! I said he will think I look cute! I was wearing A short skirt with an long white shirt tucked into the skirt , I also had to wear my glasses. I didn't do anything to my hair I just had it hanging down my back (The picture) I took my back pack and walked out of the house.

Cameron lived a couple blocks away, but it only took about 10 min to walk to his house. I walked the 10 min to his house and walked up to his door
Knock knock
I took a step back when A big hairy man opend the door
- Who are you?!
He asked in a loud angry voice
- umm....oh i'm Camerons friend Lillith bu...but you can call me Lilly, i'm here to study with Cameron!
- Lilly!!!
I heard Camerons voice behind the man, Cameron then Pushed away the man that I realized was his dad and he grabed my hand and pulled me into his house.

We walked up the strairs to Camerons room.

- Here we are Cameron said and opend the door to his room.
It was a pretty big room with white walls and a big computer he also had posters of half naked super models everywhere.

- wow it's big I said
- that's what she said Cameron said and started to laugh
- ha ha very funny I said, where do you want to sit?
- we can sit by my desk, he said and pulled out a chair for me.
- oh thank you Mr Dallas I said and giggled
- you're very welcome Mrs.... What's your last name?
- Parker I said.
- Then you're very welcome Mrs Parker... Hehe

We studied for about 40 mins but then Cameron said
- I have to tell you something...
- ok what?
He didn't say anything he just turned my head towards him and kissed me.