I'm finally gone....

Julias POV
Everyone panicked but I was in chock. How did this happend? I didn't mean anything I wish I didn't do all that stuff to her, fuck i'm an idiot i'm the one who deserves to be dead. Not her.

In the middle of everything a knock came from the door and Mrs Greenfield opend it. In the doorway stood Lillith Parker alive.

- OMG LILLY YOU'RE ALIVE Grayson screamed and huged her but she pushed him away.
- yes I'am and I hope you realize that this could have been real, I could have been dead but now you are so fucking lucky because I'm not.

- I looked at her and I after all these years of bullying her saw how beautiful she was I looked back at Cameron and he was not there?
He was there a min ago. What if he ran out before Lilly came back then he dosen't know that she's alive! I have to find him!!!

I ran past everyone but when I passed Lilly I looked her in her eyes and said

- i'm so sorry...
I then ran past her and out of the school

I ran for about 5 min when I finally found Cameron he was about 4 min away from his house I walked up to him and said
- CAMERON! She's alive!
-what.are.you.talking about?! She's dead and it's your fault! You were the one who bullied her for 3 years!! I mean I didn't stop it but I never put my hands on her the way you did!

- have you forgot about what happend in the bathroom I mean you didn't make it better you kind of made it worse! Ok?!
- Yeah I know but you killed her YOU ARE A FUCKING MONSTER!!!

He started to cry

- please make everyone a favor and just kill yourself Julia!!! Please just do it!!!!

He pushed me down to the ground and ran away... I knew what I had to do.. I had to end it.

I went straight home. Nobody was there I then walked down to our basement and took out a rope, I went back up to my room and hang the rope around my big chandelier and put a chair under the lamp I stood on the chair for a couple of seconds. I then hung the rope around my neck and counted to 4 1,2,3.......4 I kicked away the chair and that was it.....

I was finally gone...