Under water

Wednesday morning 8.20 am
- Ok class so today we are going to talk about....blablabla
I didn't listen to what mrs Greenfield was saying, I was to focused on what happend between me and Cameron yesterday. I can't believe he said that he loved me I mean we haven't even known eachother for more then 3 days?

- Lillith? Do you know the answer?
- what? Sorry what was the question?
- Please listen next time ok?
-yes of course mrs Greenfield!
She then asked someone else the question.

1 h later
- Hey Lilly!
I turned around and saw Julia and three other dudes, one of them was her brother so I guessed the two other guys was his friends

- What do you want? Julia
- Hey! You don't talk to her like that you freak! her brother said and grabed my wrist
- let me go! I said and tried to shake his hand away but his grip was to thight.
- oh no little girl you're coming with us! One of his friends said, all three guys then grabed my arms and dragged me into the boys bathroom.

No one was inside the bathroom....

They threw me into one of the stalls and pushed my head into the toilet water.
I screamed, they held my head under the water for 5 sec then 8 then 12 then 20 then they pulled me out and Julia kicked me in my stomach, hard. One of the other guys then pulled out an army knife and cut a cross into my wrist, at the same time one of the other boys wrote SLUT in my forhead. Then it happend, the thing I didn't think could happend but it did and it made my life even worse.

Cameron came into the bathroom Julia looked at him and he pushed her away to see what was going on the other guys didn't stop doing the things to me, I was screaming for Camerons help but he didn't help, he just looked at me. And a big grin slowly appeard on his face as he said the three words that broke my heart into 100 pieces.
- She deserves it.
He then threw some water on me and walked out of the bathroom.

Julia and her friends all laughed in my face and left me alone in the boys bathroom but the only thing that was circulating in my head was the sentence, you said you loved me......