The plan part 1

Wednesday night 9 PM Lillys POV
This is going to be so fucking entertaining and I hope they will hate themselves every day of the rest of their pathetic fucking life....

- Wait what? tell me again? Troye said very confused
- ahahagah! Come on Troye! I've already told you this like 3 times! What do you not understand about my plan?
- Just tell me it again, ok?
- .....Sure..... You and me are going to walk down to the subway and you're going to film me and i'm going to know that you're doing it, so I will talk to the camera ok?
- so far I understand
- great! So then I will say that I love you and you will be like "lol what" and then i'm going to turn to the camera and say "see you in hell Julia" then I run into the tunnel where the train is going to come out of, but! We will cut from when I run into the tunnel and when train comes so it will look like I ran into the train! Do you understand?
- kind of, yes!
- then you are going to tell mrs Greenfield about this thing when we're in school and you guys will call Julia, Cameron, Lele, Jack and Grayson into a room where you show them the video then you will tell them I killed myself, they will probably understand what they have done and cry then I will walk into the room where all of you are sitting and be like " it was just a prank bro! And tell them every thing I hate about them! That's the plan!

- This is not going to work
- of course it will just Trust me!
- sure Lilly.....