Trisha's Past

- 2 months earlier -

~Trisha's P.O.V ~

I went into a coughing fit as I crawled out of the building, I felt shaky and felt a wince of pain in my wrist, Melanie that bitch she just had to twist up my wrist....or was it Ian? I shook my head. I couldn't remember who it was, the memory was blank.

Scrambling onto my feet I forced myself to run. I headed for the forest running away from the police men, I didn't look back and forced myself to go on further.

Breathing heavily I fell to the ground landing on dirt and rocks. I shriveled into a ball on the ground, tiredly I drifted into sleep.

~~~~~

I leaned onto the table ignoring my dad as he kept getting mad at me since I didn't make lunch for him today.

"You lazy ass bitch! Get the fuck to the kitchen and do something useful for once!" he shouted, sighing I walked over to the fridge only opening it to rotten food. "Were out of food" I closed the fridge. "Well then go...Get some!" he sneered

I rolled my eyes grabbing my sweater, "hurry up! Before I punish you...and you know what kind of punishment that is" he slurred, "yea yea, whatever...." I put on my shoes, "Do you want to start the punishment early?!" he snickered "uh...let me see...NO" I slammed the door shut.

"disgusting old fatty" I muttered walking down the sidewalk. I held my savings into my hand, There's no way I'm coming back to this hell. I'm done!

This is it. I'm finally free from this torture...but what if he finds me?

What if he kills me?

I shook the thought away, But...were do I go now?

Maybe...chloe's? Nah she would be pissed, or Danielle's?

Hm, Maybe I should go to an orphanage...

What would be my story? My parents got murdered and I escaped? Would they believe it? Ugh I'm asking too many questions.

I'll just find my own house, I looked down to my money.

There laid only about forty dollars and two dimes. Not seeing were I was going I ran right into someone, I fell to the ground. Then my heart skipped a beat, this boy was really cute.

Then I snapped out of it, "oh! I'm so sorry" I got off of him. I felt butterflies in my stomach as got to my feet

"It's alright, It was my fault" I helped him up, then I looked down and noticed most of my money had been carried away by the wind "No!" I ran after it.

I desperately ran for the dollar bills, "Damn it! This can't be happening" I panicked as I dashed for the paper.

As I lost hope and stomped my feet someone approached me, "Trisha darling..." It was Rex, I nearly shrieked in surprise holding in my terrified scream. "R-Rex..." I tried to keep my tone usual "Baby darling, were my food and what are you doing all the way over here!" he smacked me across the face "Hey! Excuse me" the same boy I just bumped into shouted cutting in.

"What the fuck do you want?" Rex growled "Did I not just see you hit this innocent girl?" he narrowed his eyes, "Mind your own fucking business boy!" Rex shouted, "How can I when you just hit her?" he snapped

"R-Rex just leave him alone..." I whispered, Rex turned around and clenched his fists "Shut the fuck up and go back to the house!" He shouted.

I quickly ran off, only looked back once to see Rex pinning the guy down. Guilt filled me, I turned around and ran straight towards Rex.

I tired my best to remember all the fighting skills and moves Rex used on me, I rammed myself shoulder first into Rex. He fell off the guy and hurled to the ground.

I started to punch him constantly in the temple, "Fucking bitch!" he tried to grab my fists.

With all my might I punched him again in the temple, he knocked out cold.

"Hey...you alright?" I sat on Rex huffing from exhaustion, "Y-yeah..."

His eyes were wide as if he seen I just murdered someone, "I-I never knew s-someone could be so strong...against this guy" he blinked.

I got off of Rex and started to walk away, I needed to get my stuff back from that place I call "home"

"Hey um I found this on the road, I think it's yours" he ran behind me,

I turned around, he held open his hand. "wait...this was more than I had" I said counting the money

"yeah I know"

"Thanks, really..." I took the money gently from his hands.

-

It's been 2 years since we've been dating, me and Anthony.

Ever since he saw what environment I lived in, he let me live with him.

Mrs.Padilla always welcomed me she was almost like a mother to me. Anthony really changed me...and I never been happier.

"Hey Anthony, I'm going shopping love you see you later babe!" I called, Anthony peeked his head out of the hallway "sure see you after dinner" he smiled.

I put on my converse and walked out the door, as I walked to the bus stop I saw a moving truck pull in. A girl with rainbow streaks stepped out.

"oh, so she's the new neighbor..."

I sat on the bench close to our neighbor hood, I waited for the bus and randomly heard Ian.

I turned back and saw Anthony and Ian fighting over a pink mustache outside.

But suddenly something in my heart deepened, as Anthony looked at her.

It felt like all the times he's looked at me.

They all laughed together just like how I did with them...they all went inside her house carrying her boxes, It felt as if...Anthony actually liked her...more than like...

I felt anger surge in me, if she thinks she can just take someones boyfriend then she is so wrong...I'll make sure Anthony chooses me I'll do a new whole look. Then Anthony can't resist me, he'll have to show that I belong with him.

The bus came around the corner, "I'll show her!" I giggled.

-

My eyes flashed open, the forest surrounded me. My body felt numb, as I inhaled the cold weather. My breath was visible, the forest was still dark.

How long was I asleep for?

Maybe I was wrong this whole time...maybe I shouldn't have done all this stuff?

I felt guilt, the same kind I had a long time ago...What have I done?