Revenge...

.:Kalel's P.O.V:.

_________

"What about Callie?''

He paused, his mind running with thoughts. "I don't know"

I escaped his strong grip and sighed before stroking my hair in annoyance. "Just let me sleep on it...I'm tired" the dragging feeling still stung my eyes. "Alright''

My body turned dreadfully, aching for a rest. Before I could leave he pulled me back with a heave "Night" he whispered sending chills down my spine. "Night..."

~

My bedroom was empty, cold and very silent. The night sky peeked through my dirty window.

A strange unsettling feeling sank into my stomach, something wasn't right. I couldn't tell what...

Anxiety pressed inside me...I should check on Toby.

My slender legs swung across my bed, I pushed myself up. My feet met the cold floor, my heart beated faster along with the mysterious seconds that passed.

I touched the knob and pulled it open. An unpleasant sour smell rang through my nose causing me to squint.

A warmth hit my feet, I had stepped in something wet. I couldn't see what it was from the blinding darkness, as I kept approaching where Toby was the more wet it got.

I managed to find the lights at the end of the empty hall.

The lights went on with a flick.

I cupped my mouth shut by the unforgiving sight.

Eyes wide, there was Toby his stomach slashed open. Cuts and blood covering him up like a blanket. Guts and veins over the floor in front of him.

I gagged from the scene, a horrified scream escaped my lips, a sob forced out.

Toby,

Toby was dead.

His un-breathing limb body scattered over the floor, blood painted everywhere.

A small laugh sounded from behind me, I snapped around.

Trisha was holding a blood stained knife, Toby's blood painted onto her shirt like a canvas.

"Revenge hurts like a bitch doesn't it Kalel?"

-